Author Topic: Attended First State FireArms CCDW  (Read 3010 times)

Adrenolin

• Life Member
Attended First State FireArms CCDW
« on: January 13, 2013, 09:14:06 AM »
The wife and I attended their course yesterday, Saturday, meeting at Ommelanden Range for 8:30am. There was an initial wait before we were able to hit the range in the morning, however by 9'ish we were shooting. Following the firearm shooting instruction we drove to the local donut shop then to their home for the afternoon class. We found the course informative, well put together and even entertaining with many laughs throughout the afternoon class which ended about 4pm. Questions were asked and answered throughout the course. Being my wife's 2nd time shooting they gave her some great tips and instruction during the range trip and she had a lot of fun. Hats off to Dave and Jeff for a great course.

Placing intent in the paper, fingerprints, photos, references, etc all been setup and should have our applications filed in the next week or so. Any questions we have both Dave and Jeff asked that we give them a call either regarding the application process, traveling or anything else that might come up.

An affordable single day course put on by 2 nice people who run it informally making everyone feel comfortable.

Thanks!

JOET

• Life Member
Re: Attended First State FireArms CCDW
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 01:07:42 PM »
Glad that the class went well and that you both enjoyed it. My wife and I took it last year and we both felt the same way. From when we sent paper

work in, it took about 10 weeks or so. The faster you get everything done and submitted the sooner you will get the permits.

New Castle County

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
Re: Attended First State FireArms CCDW
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 07:32:39 PM »
I saw 2 guys walking toward the range today who took it.  Said they enjoyed it.
I was in class today doing a hunter ed class.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.