State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

11:30 Some kind of announcement from white house

(1/2) > >>

TwistedKarma:
To be announced.

oldgraygeek:
Bent over, ankles firmly grasped.

I'm the token liberal on the site, so maybe he'll buy me dinner first.

Radnor:

--- Quote from: oldgraygeek on January 16, 2013, 03:34:05 PM ---Bent over, ankles firmly grasped.

I'm the token liberal on the site, so maybe he'll buy me dinner first.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, with our fluffin tax dollars....

Kimber HD:
So no surprise - this was very well orchestrated.

All of his Executive Orders were all things that I believe 99% of people have no problem with.  The major politically charged items though - he will leave up to congress....So when it doesn't pass there, he can come out saying 'Well guys - I did all I could to protect your children...Clearly the Republican controlled congress thinks otherwise'.

That is - let us all pray that it doesn't pass.......

oldgraygeek:

--- Quote from: Kimber HD on January 16, 2013, 06:16:12 PM ---So no surprise - this was very well orchestrated.

All of his Executive Orders were all things that I believe 99% of people have no problem with.  The major politically charged items though - he will leave up to congress....So when it doesn't pass there, he can come out saying 'Well guys - I did all I could to protect your children...Clearly the Republican controlled congress thinks otherwise'.

That is - let us all pray that it doesn't pass.......

--- End quote ---

Kimber, I imagine we're on totally opposite ends of the political spectrum here... so I'm happy to say that I think we're in complete agreement.

I can live with the executive orders. I fully expect Congress to fail to pass much of anything else, and I hope we're right about that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version