Author Topic: The actual bill DiFi wrote  (Read 2440 times)

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
The actual bill DiFi wrote
« on: January 26, 2013, 11:50:37 AM »
http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/files/serve/?File_id=9a9270d5-ce4d-49fb-9b2f-69e69f517fb4

Pretty grim.
She is coming after my Saiga-12, so now it's personal... Dianne can [sexual and scatological obscenities deleted]
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

CorBon

• Life Member
  • The Revolution starts in your heart...
Re: The actual bill DiFi wrote
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 01:21:59 PM »
http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/files/serve/?File_id=9a9270d5-ce4d-49fb-9b2f-69e69f517fb4

Pretty grim.
She is coming after my Saiga-12, so now it's personal... Dianne can [sexual and scatological obscenities deleted]

The problem is -- that's how it ALWAYS is.  I've been through this before.  I've seen the "sportsman" and "hunting" arguments. In fact, those arguments died fifteen to twenty years ago, but it's all new to a bunch of voters that were too young to care years ago.  I've seen the Reagan-era ban that took stuff away -- permanently  I've seen the Bush executive order that took away stuff -- permanently.  I've seen the Clinton-era law that took away stuff --- temporarily.  But many folks -- including the NRA -- have taken the approach that "they only want THOSE guns, not MY guns."  The fact is that THOSE guns includes ALL guns -- because anti-gunners don't like guns.  They don't like an AR because it has a detachable mag and a pistol grip, but they don't like a 700 BDL because it's too powerful -- AND because it's a gun.

Has anyone here ever moved?  Did you pick up all of your belongings in one big scoop (literally, carrying everything that you own at one time) and carry the stuff to the new place -- or did you carry one box and one chair at a time?

Here's their game plan: take away the ugly guns; take away the handguns; and then take away what's left.  

Again, anti-gunners don't like guns. They don't like handguns, BB guns, your guns, or my guns.  It's important to note, though, that they particularly don't like your guns or my guns.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 04:25:23 PM by CorBon »
Very few guns are actually "illegal guns."  A gun misappropriated by a criminal is no more of an "illegal gun" than a stolen car is an "illegal car."

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 03:13:53 PM »
Thanks for posting the bill OG, and Corbon is right on the money.
New Castle County

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 03:27:54 PM »
According to what I've found on the "net", most news media is saying they don't think that Feinstein's Assault Weapons Ban of 2013 has much chance of getting through Congress. Even CBS, The Huffington Post, CNN, and The Hill, all seem to agree, " it will be a uphill battle", with little chance of passing with the 60 votes needed in the Senate. But we must not drop our guard. We need to keep on fighting until the opposition is down for the count. It ain't over til it's over, ya' know what I mean.
But we do have to mount an attack on our own Delasware Representatives that are working on a state ban bill that may come up soon. Most of the anti-gun people (but not all) are upstate Democrats. They are a majority of the Judiciary and Homeland security committees.  You NCC people need to "circle the wagons" and get on their case.
 But don't forget the House is coming up for re-election every 2 years and a goodly amount of the State Senate will be up for re-election also. This issue could be and maybe should be the thing that kills their chance of getting back on their cushy office. All citizen gun owners need to get off the Democrat Vs. Repubublican thing and get on the them against us and our 2nd Amendment Rights. This is something we can see eye to eye on. I met people of both parties, at the Dover Rally last week, that  proves this is something we can all come together on. Let's do it.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 03:41:05 PM by SturmRugerSR9 »
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun