Author Topic: The Real Culprit  (Read 2469 times)

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
The Real Culprit
« on: January 28, 2013, 03:59:41 PM »
I have it on good authority that the hold up in DECCW's is at the Attorney General's office. Those of you waiting on permits and are thinking it is the Prothonatary or the Superior Court that is slowing down the process, be informed. It is Beau Biden's bunch. They are the ones holding up permits. Do you think this could be a political ploy?  After all he is Joe (Bozo the Clown) Bidens's son.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Just Bill

• Life Member
Re: The Real Culprit
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 03:50:38 PM »
Why, goodness.......whatever would make you think such a thing???????  I hope not. I just sent in for my renewal.
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

Kilroy08

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 04:46:50 PM »
It doesn't surprise me. Given how the Governor and AG released their plans for Delaware to be on par with other restrictive states, it would make sense that they would be putting the "maybe" back in may issue a permit. Hopefully this won't swing towards the Maryland end of the spectrum and become a "Most likely not issue" state.

The only thing I'm concerned about on this topic is how it will affect my renewal in two years. I would say flood the AG's office with phone calls, emails, and old fashioned written letters. If there are no legal grounds for disqualification, then they need to process it like any other permit or license offered by the state.

Condition 1

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 05:53:24 PM »
The longest hold up has always been the AGs office, every since I got mine many years ago, there is where the investigation is done. However, the Prothonotary does take long as well, they have very limited staff for the amount of permits they process.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 07:02:35 PM »
I got mine in 8 weeks in Kent County. My friend got his in 8 weeks in Sussex County. But, in NCC it takes 2-5 months I hear. Seems NCC (the home of the anti-gun Liberals) is where the biggest problem is.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun