Author Topic: Tell Me If You've Heard This One Before  (Read 1672 times)

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
Tell Me If You've Heard This One Before
« on: February 06, 2013, 04:46:51 PM »
So, a crazy person walks up to a school and pulls the trigger.  Sound familiar?  Only this time the gun did not work and she gave a reason why she did it (well, kind of a reason if you can understand it).

Alice Boland, a 28-year-old Beaufort woman with a history of mental illness, was arrested at Ashley Hall on Rutledge Avenue.

Boland pointed a gun at two staff members who confronted her at the wrought-iron fence surrounding the school and repeatedly pulled the trigger, according to a police affidavit. The gun didn’t fire and nobody was hurt.

“There’s no doubt in our minds, based on our investigation, that woman went there to kill people,” Charleston Police Chief Greg Mullen said Tuesday.

In a rambling statement in bond court Tuesday, Boland said she went to the school because “I wanted to make a political demonstration about problems in my life relating to the fact that racist feminists, including institutions like that where I was demonstrating ... have been causing me these alleged mental problems ever since I met a lesbian professor.”

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20130206/PC16/130209557/1005/woman-showed-up-at-charleston-school-intending-to-kill-police-say
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 05:38:03 PM by Hawkeye »

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County