Author Topic: Warning from Canada  (Read 3194 times)

Adrenolin

• Life Member
Warning from Canada
« on: February 12, 2013, 05:03:55 PM »
Being a Canadian I thought I'd pass this along. The National Gun Registry in Canada (now dismantled) should be looked at hard here. It blatantly led to gun confiscation nation wide. I remember people saying 'its just a registry to track the guns' and the thought of confiscation was scoffed at never thinking it would happen.

Check this out..
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_52pMg8qQcc

Also Ian Thomson whose interviewed finally after 2.5 years was acquitted of charges.

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2013/01/04/matt-gurney-after-two-years-judge-acquits-man-who-defended-himself-with-a-gun/

And a link to Wikipedia with some information on the Canadian Firearms Registry to feed on.

Registration is NOT a good thing and it only leads to one thing.. Confiscation!

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
Re: Warning from Canada
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 05:08:53 PM »
Bad for Canada. Bad for America.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 05:22:48 PM »
Agreed! Thankfully Canada has learned somewhat from their National registration and its been dismantled. Quebec (yes I have a strong dislike here) unfortunately filed for all the data before it was destroyed. It hasn't been turned over, yet, and we hope it isn't! The data needs to be incinerated!

People here in the US really need to realize that just because they aren't coming for them now doesn't mean they will not next year!

formerly known as frank

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 02:59:09 PM »
Do not stop being vigilant, and do not stop telling your elected officials how you feel. Pay attention, and do not become an uninformed voter, who gets his or her information from the corrupt press and media.

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 08:19:14 PM »
What Frank said.....
New Castle County