Author Topic: New CCW permit holder  (Read 2733 times)

antapd

New CCW permit holder
« on: February 27, 2013, 01:57:34 AM »
Just got my permit last week and I am pretty stoked.  Had a little hitch with the address on my permit because somehow their computers pulled an address that is 5-6 years old.  (This address was not on any paperwork submitted, my drivers license, passport, DMV, etc.)  I can't figure out where they got it from but I should have my new permit in Thursday or Friday with the updated address.  Turn around time was pretty quick on the app (3 weeks) but I think I had some help.

Already owned an XDm .40 w/ 4.5" barrel but I think the full size grip is going to print a bit too easy without the right clothing.  Probably going to get a compact version for EDC, same caliber.  I love shooting mine so I'll probably just get the smaller version of mine.  Ordered a Crossbreed Supertuck holster the other day so it'll be a little bit before that comes in.  My friend has one, tried it on and it is really comfortable and the gun fit pretty well given it wasn't designed for mine(his was for an XDm .45 so it had a bit of room)
NRA Member
Vol. Fire Co. Member
Bridgeville Rifle & Pistol Club Member

Condition 1

• Life Member
Re: New CCW permit holder
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 01:59:56 AM »
Welcome to the site and congrats getting your CCDW.

JOET

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 02:01:32 AM »
Welcome and congrats. Be armed, be safe.
New Castle County

Newlife503

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 02:06:32 AM »
Welcome and congrats!!
NRA Life Member
DSSA Member
DE,PA,FL,UT CC Permits
New Castle County