Author Topic: Tripp CobraMag  (Read 10241 times)

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
Tripp CobraMag
« on: March 26, 2009, 08:31:06 PM »
Picked up two tripp CobraMags and cant say enough good things about them. Their customer service was great the mags are a little longer then a stock 1911 mag to accomidate an 8th round and they are just real nice they come in a few differnt sizes and options. I ordered them on a Thursday and had them Saturday. Cost was $32.95. They also make AR-15 Mags
You can check them out at http://trippresearch.com/
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 11:16:18 PM by Sigarms12 »
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

Robert Williams

Re: Tripp CobraMag
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 06:12:10 PM »
I've recently purchased new magazines for my Defender and went to the range last night to test them out with my carry loads to make sure all is well. I noticed that on my Tripp Cobra mags one has a smooth follower and the other has a bump in the middle of it. I am wondering if this was a manufacturing oversight or if it's normal. The mag fed normally and other than being a bit difficult to slide the first round over the bump on the follower gave me no issues.  ;)

I tried calling Tripp Research today but it is a Saturday so I got an answering machine. Just wondering what's y'alls thoughts are. I'll probably be calling them again on Monday for their input. I'd hate for s round to get hung up on the nub at a critical time.