Author Topic: Move over Ruger 10-22  (Read 3167 times)

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
Move over Ruger 10-22
« on: March 07, 2013, 11:50:06 PM »
http://www.airgunsofarizona.com/FXBoss.html

Based around the proven design of the Royale series, the Boss utilizes a highly efficient combination of valve and regulator to produce impressive results!  At a magnum power of 78 ft/lbs, the Boss holds a consistent shot-to-shot spread, ensuring accuracy to pair with the raw power for hunting. The 24" Smooth Twist barrel is completely custom and designed to perform perfectly with the combination of the Boss platform and the pellets designed by JSB. The barrel is finished with a highly effective sound moderator which takes the report of the rifle down to a low and manageable puff of air.  Throw in a 9-shot magazine for ease of shooting, and the FX Boss stacks up as an effective and efficient field rifle for medium to large size game.  Available with the latest FX soft-touch synthetic or attractive walnut stock, the FX Boss looks as good as it performs! As first hand testimony for the Boss, the factory owner/designer of FX Airguns, Fredrik Axelsson, not only competed with the FX Boss .30 in the 2012 Extreme Benchrest competition, but he won the match with a 2 point lead over the remaining competitors. The FX Boss has power, quiet report, and match winning accuracy wrapped up inside an amazing new caliber design!

Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.

Adrenolin

• Life Member
Re: Move over Ruger 10-22
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 10:36:20 PM »
I really like the PCP rifles I own and this one certainly matches them. I don't like the 'looks' of the bare barrel however. Just doesn't look complete to me without a full stock. I'd really like a PCP in .357 or .50. Hopefully later this year.