Author Topic: pmags windows no windows  (Read 3844 times)

pmags windows no windows
« on: April 17, 2013, 02:47:59 PM »
I know this is probably a question that is hard to answer, but thought I would get some opinions. Since I have been able to get pmags I had a chance to get 5 with windows. I was wondering what most people think about the window mags if there is a major benefit or drawback.

I plan on selling some of the pmags I have so I am trying to figure out which ones to keep or not.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

Adrenolin

• Life Member
Re: pmags windows no windows
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 09:39:32 PM »
Personally I'd prefer windowless for simplicity. One less part to break / be damaged.

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 10:39:36 PM »
Good point. I was thinking of checking ammo levels being a benefit, I also thought about putting 2 tracers as the last rounds in my ar15 mags, but it seems that tracers are more difficult to find.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 11:05:13 PM »
Do you check ammo levels in a handgun or shotgun? :) With practice mag swaps can be very quick. If you've fired off a bunch of rounds say 18 or more from a 30 round mag and there is a pause in fire you'll simply want to drop that mag and insert a fresh full mag.

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 11:43:04 PM »
Unless your shooting at a buddies farm, be sure to check the range rules before shooting tracers.
New Castle County