Author Topic: Boston  (Read 4295 times)

402carry

Boston
« on: April 19, 2013, 03:37:28 PM »
I wonder how libs would feel if guns were taken and they lived in Boston, and this guy running from the cops came in your house to hide.  pretty sure youd wish you had a firearm
NRA Member
NCC
DE CCDW Permit
FL CCDW Permit
PA CCDW Permit

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
Re: Boston
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 04:23:40 PM »
To SOME libs (not you oldgraygeek, we know better ;D) it is morally superior to be a victim then to actually hurt or kill your attacker.  Maybe the question needs to be tweaked a little. You can ask something like "How would you feel if you damaged the self esteem or ego of this poor misunderstood victim of American colonialism and past racism and how can you make him understand that your dying at his hands, if it makes him feel better, is a noble cause?" Note: make sure you apologize for all of our countries transgressions, real or imagined, before he beheads you and steals your car.

I am sorry. Did I get carried away? ::)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 08:56:06 PM by Hawkeye »

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 05:01:46 PM »
There are also many liberals who think the laws are made for us and not them.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

anjdrifter

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 08:04:48 PM »
As I watch the search for Dzhokhar Tzarnaev (the 19-year-old Boston bomber), a thought occurred to me.  Bostonians have been told to stay indoors and not open their door to anyone knocking or ringing the door bell except a police officer.  Of course, many, maybe even most front doors, don't have a way to confirm that someone coming to the door and saying "police". . . really is.  Given that situation, and the probability that Tzarnaev would like to find a hiding place in a home, if I lived in Boston, I would feel MUCH better if I had a Glock, and would DEFINITELY have it in a holster or in my belt the entire time until Tzarnaev is captured or killed.  It would be out and aimed at the door if ANYONE knocked on it.  So when I open it, whoever is on the other side would be facing my loaded Glock until I identified them.

But what if this were Chicago. . . which bans guns?

Sussex county, NRA certified instructor -pistol-rifle- shotgun ,doj approved instructor

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2013, 11:45:39 PM »
Hell, I answer the door with a holstered Glock anytime the doorbell rings unexpectedly.

In a situation like this, I'd be carrying my Saiga-12 around the house.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

John

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 01:02:45 AM »
I don't think I would open my door pointing a weapon at a uniformed officer. He might be a little jumpy under the circumstances. That is an interesting question. How would you handle opening your door to a knocking officer under this situation?

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 01:14:42 AM »
If it was visibly an officer, I would put my weapon down behind me (in plain sight), display both hands in the sidelight windows, and then open the door slowly.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2013, 02:34:24 AM »

But what if this were Chicago. . . which bans guns?

They would not need them since the criminals are not allowed to have guns in chicago  ;)
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2013, 10:22:23 PM »
I really like this lady

http://nation.foxnews.com/boston-marathon-bombing/2013/04/28/judge-jeanine-mother-jihadis-we-dont-want-you-here

She bascially talks about how the bomber family sucked america dry and did not appreciate us and brings up some pretty intresting points like how they kept going back to a country they were afraid in that area of russia if they were so afraid.

aparently the mother has a bench warrant out for her for larcency