Author Topic: Bridgevill Rifle Club E-Mail  (Read 4183 times)

JOET

• Life Member
Bridgevill Rifle Club E-Mail
« on: May 16, 2013, 02:17:38 AM »

For Your Info:

E-mail from Bridgeville club officers.

BRIDGEVILLE RIFLE & PISTOL CLUB, LTD.

!!! IMPORTANT INFORMATION !!!
It has come to the attention of the officers of the club that certain "pro 2nd Amendment" groups have been contacting NRA members and others purporting to represent Delaware gun owners.
Two of these groups, the National Association for Gun Rights and First State Liberty, are not, I repeat NOT, representative of the Club, DSSA or NRA here in Delaware. The leaders of these two groups, Dudley Brown and Eric Boye, are nothing but carpetbaggers. Brown is not even a Delaware resident. All they want is your money!!
If you receive any of their emails, ignore them, or respond saying no thanks, I will keep my funds here in Delaware.
At this time it is extremely important that we act with one voice. The Club, DSSA and NRA are actively protecting our rights here in Delaware. Groups such as these serve no purpose other than attempting to divide us, which only helps the anit-gunners.
Even though two of Markell's bills have passed, they were amended extensively by the DSSA and NRA to make them less offensive. Remember, the Democrats control both chambers and could have passed the bills without our input.
While the Markell administration will treat passage of these bills as a victory, we know better. What finally passed was not as bad as what was introduced. The war is not over. So far it is a tie, which means a win for us.
We, the Club, DSSA and the NRA need all the help you can provide. Keep it local.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the club. We will give you the RIGHT answer.
Feel free to pass this on to your family, friends and neighbors.
Thanks,

New Castle County

Adrenolin

• Life Member
Re: Bridgevill Rifle Club E-Mail
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 03:46:57 AM »
Thanks for the info Joe. Not sure why but I've been getting these emails for sometime now. I know better but guess quite a few may not.

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 08:37:26 PM »
@joet, I need address and info on the Bridgeville Rifle and Pistol club.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County

JOET

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 10:21:42 PM »
http://bville-rifle-pistol.org/

This is their web  site...lots of good info and who to contact...
New Castle County

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 05:21:53 PM »
http://bville-rifle-pistol.org/

This is their web  site...lots of good info and who to contact...

Thanks for the info.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 12:05:16 AM »
I don't know much about those other two groups, but It would seem the enemy of the anti-gunners is our friend. I think the more voices against them the better. Now the saying of too many cooks spoils the sauce holds true as well, but I know when Sean was first looking into the semi-idle first state firearms freedom association there were supposed to have been people discussing similar things like "just stick with the nra" and so forth. Let us not forget the NRA just went for a bill that basically can disarm people without trail over being considered depressed. It does not say that, but I think anyone who has studied tyranny through history should know that.

Just my thought. I respect opinions of those who disagree. I don't know much about the club, or dssa, but I am an NRA member.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"