Author Topic: Review: Womens tank top holster by UnderTech UnderCover  (Read 13583 times)

Moosie

• Life Member
Re: Review: Womens tank top holster by UnderTech UnderCover
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2013, 03:31:13 PM »
I'm always thinking outside the box and prefer to carry my IWB Supertuck.. however, summer time attire just doesn't allow for many options where I'd either be dressed like I was headed for the north pole, look like I was quite a bit heavier than I am, or printing like heck. 

I was hoping this tank top holster would let me wear my preferred shorts and also allow me to carry..  it just wasn't going to happen.

Here I was really getting used to wearing my tactical thigh holster at work lol.

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

greenelephant

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2013, 08:30:11 PM »
Moosie,

Have you sold this tank top holster to anyone yet?

If not, what do you want for it.

I have one that is a t-shirt and have been looking for a tank top. 

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2013, 09:43:42 PM »
I'm thinking you already got ahold of me via email? 

In case you havent, yes. I still have it. Ships back tomorrow.  I paid $50. I'll get that back when I return it, so the price is $50. 

Email me asap if you want it, otherwise it ships back tomorrow morning.

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident