State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

CNN Headline re Calif Shooting: Looks like they got one right

(1/2) > >>

groundgrid:
"Source: Gunman had mental issues"

Given that this happened in California,  it appears that CNN was forced into actually reporting the event correctly.

Link to article:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/08/us/california-college-gunman/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Most importantly, they do not blame the guns AT ALL in the article.

Great opportunity for our leaders to focus their efforts on improving mental health care.
All the money & time being wasted with new gun laws could have provided care for thousands of mentally ill individuals.

Radnor:
from the article...

Given that gunman was wearing a ballistic vest and heavily armed, "I would say it's premeditated," said Seabrooks.

Normal attire for me, how about you? 

Newlife503:

--- Quote from: Radnor on June 08, 2013, 09:08:46 PM ---from the article...

Given that gunman was wearing a ballistic vest and heavily armed, "I would say it's premeditated," said Seabrooks.

--- End quote ---

If this crap keeps up, it's going to be normal attire for me.

CorBon:

--- Quote from: Newlife503 on June 08, 2013, 09:18:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: Radnor on June 08, 2013, 09:08:46 PM ---from the article...

--- End quote ---

If this crap keeps up, it's going to be normal attire for me.

--- End quote ---

Perhaps Coons will hold a rally for goverment-provided vests for all prospective victims (that would be everyone).

Adrenolin:
I know of 4 people who have purchased these bulletproof backpacks for themselves and kids. The plates are also available for insertion into a currently owned pack. I see these type of items becoming more and more common especially among students.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version