Author Topic: Anyone carrying a GLOCK 23 for concealed carry? thoughts, comments?  (Read 4274 times)

FIREFIGHTER7248

Thinking about a glock 23 for ccdw.  I have bear hands and I tried a glock 27 and it is just too small.  23 is smaller than standard but is it still to big to conceal?
Sussex County

Moosie

• Life Member
I don't own one, but have carried one concealed. Nice gun. The Gen 4 allows for customizing the grip too for hand size.

This just might be my next purchase LOL.  I have a bunch of .40 ammo that no one's expressed an interest in. If I picked one of these up, I wouldn't have to worry about getting rid of it!

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

Most of the people I know who have it really like it. You also can always get a lone wolf conversion barrel if you want to shoot 9mm to save money on practice.

Since the 23 is bascially the cousin of the glock 19 they seem pretty similar and I have seen lots of people cc that. Often iwb or small of the back.

"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

sdh6k

I carry a 23 gen 2 in an Old Faithful IWB holster. You may need to add 2" to your waistband to make it comfortable.

Scott

FIREFIGHTER7248

Thanks for the info.
Sussex County

robberbaron

I have one, and have carried in the cooler weather hiding it under a shirt or light jacket. Now that it is hot, that is tough to do. I have ordered a G26 and am waiting for it.