Author Topic: HB-88 DEFEATED in the Senate  (Read 12609 times)

JOET

• Life Member
Re: HB-88 DEFEATED in the Senate
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2013, 01:55:32 PM »
SB..I agree with you...
New Castle County

firststatefirearms

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2013, 03:11:54 AM »
I agree.  This is a bad bill.  The justification is bogus.  HIPPA should keep the medical experts from tesitfying.  My State Rep Debroh Hudson Co-Sponsored the bill.  I asked her why she got on board and she stated "You don't understand".  I think it is a shame that our legislators have nothing better to do then take action to remove our rights.

It may be time to replace some of these republicians with new republicians.
An armed citizen refuses to be a victim.

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2013, 03:21:50 AM »
I agree.  This is a bad bill.  The justification is bogus.  HIPPA should keep the medical experts from tesitfying.  My State Rep Debroh Hudson Co-Sponsored the bill.  I asked her why she got on board and she stated "You don't understand".  I think it is a shame that our legislators have nothing better to do then take action to remove our rights.

It may be time to replace some of these republicians with new republicians.

Just some people's rights ( gun owners) they are more than happy to create rights for other groups like making it easier for felons to vote, sexually challenged marriage and so forth.

You would figure since they are throwing so much love around they would show some for the second amendment.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"