Author Topic: It is worse that I thought!  (Read 4399 times)

formerly known as frank

• Life Member
It is worse that I thought!
« on: July 11, 2013, 02:41:07 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=k0he0cqHH20
All he had to do, was say Obama wants, support Obama, and these sheeple signed. How much worse will it get?

Newlife503

• Life Member
Re: It is worse that I thought!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 12:29:17 AM »
I'm pretty sure I would have took his clip board and tossed it in the water.  Oops.
NRA Life Member
DSSA Member
DE,PA,FL,UT CC Permits
New Castle County

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 12:39:08 AM »
My first question would be "Are you serious?"
After I would destroy the signature page.

It is amazing how many people don't pay attention to what is being said and what they are signing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 06:04:06 AM »
My first question would be "Are you serious?"
After I would destroy the signature page.

It is amazing how many people don't pay attention to what is being said and what they are signing.

People don't pay attention to things. Lets recall Obama was anointed twice.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

Obleo

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 12:33:12 PM »
Has to be California.  An entire state of liberal wackjobs.  Someone recently passed around a petition to have the EPA ban di-hydrogen monoxide  Better known as H2O.
Proud resident of Kent County DE

formerly known as frank

• Life Member
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 03:15:09 PM »
Yes it was Californa, but based on the results of the last elections, Cal. is not the only state full of idiots.

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2013, 03:35:41 AM »
Yes it was Californa, but based on the results of the last elections, Cal. is not the only state full of idiots.

Montana, Indiana, North Dakota, and Missouri all elected or re-elected liberal senators while rejecting Obama. Some of these voters have to be some of the most brilliant people in the world.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

ESPMan

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2013, 02:02:12 PM »
Has anyone seen the movie "Idiocracy?" Because that is seriously what this country is leading itself towards. Some people should not be allowed to be in public unchecked.
The greatest threat to any society is its ignorance and inaction towards the evil that dwells within it.

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2013, 08:32:13 PM »
Has anyone seen the movie "Idiocracy?" Because that is seriously what this country is leading itself towards. Some people should not be allowed to be in public unchecked.

Or reproduce. When our gun laws are talked about often people's lack of parenting skills could be found to be the root of much of the problem.

ESPMan

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2013, 11:15:13 PM »

Or reproduce. When our gun laws are talked about often people's lack of parenting skills could be found to be the root of much of the problem.

Now here's the problem; getting people to understand that. They don't want to take any personal responsibility, they want that to fall on a piece of paper so they can "It's not my fault!" Look at Newton. He was denied a firearm purchase, so he had his mother buy them for him. Is our society really that dense that we are worried more about whether our children like us, and not that they are on the right track in life?
The greatest threat to any society is its ignorance and inaction towards the evil that dwells within it.