Author Topic: And Zimmerman is not guilty. Your thoughts?  (Read 29202 times)

ESPMan

And Zimmerman is not guilty. Your thoughts?
« on: July 14, 2013, 02:13:44 AM »
Well, he's not guilty. Anyone here still think its a race issue, a gun issue, or any other kind of issue other than a man defended himself?
The greatest threat to any society is its ignorance and inaction towards the evil that dwells within it.

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
Re: And Zimmerman is not guilty. Your thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 02:20:20 AM »
NOT GUILTY

Unfortunately the verdict has not really settled anything. To all those who stated that they just wanted an arrest and a trial so that the facts can be heard and they would be satisfied, well, there you go.

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

ESPMan

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 02:30:33 AM »
NOT GUILTY

Unfortunately the verdict has not really settled anything. To all those who stated that they just wanted an arrest and a trial so that the facts can be heard and they would be satisfied, well, there you go.

This is true, but now its the die-hard zealots that believe it was racially motivated that they are going to have to worry about now. they made the right verdict, but this case should never have been given the media attention it got given how high profile it was. They turned it into a full-on circus.
The greatest threat to any society is its ignorance and inaction towards the evil that dwells within it.

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 02:33:53 AM »
While I have to say GZ could have done a LOT of things differently I'm fairly positive he was forthcoming in what happened and glad to hear the Not Guilty verdict. It was most certainly a political arrest and trial however.

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 02:36:37 AM »
    thought it was going to take into next week.   
Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.

ESPMan

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2013, 02:54:29 AM »
Another common misconception people have, is that Trayvon was this little boy. He was 6'2" 200lbs. That's a big boy. That not withstanding, the political dissent around this case was sickening, and the fact that Obama had said "If i had a son he would look like Trayvon" only added fuel to the racial fire. This trial just got way out of hand.

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2013, 10:38:50 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pSJ8XoSlSkQ  miami riots or protest?, video true?   
http://www.infowars.com/oakland-hit-by-riots-after-zimmerman-verdict/   oakland, 

either they are small and contained, and not reported to keep hype down.   
Or they did not happen. 
Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2013, 10:56:45 AM »
I've posted on this before...

Zimmerman had no business following this kid, let alone getting out of his car and confronting him.
Maybe under Florida law he was not guilty as charged, but I'll say this in no uncertain terms:

If Trayvon Martin was my child, George Zimmerman would have only a few hours left to live.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2013, 11:19:24 AM »
If we could put this kind of media attention and this kind of black leader activism on the real problem of violence in the black community than maybe as a country we can come together a little better and actually improve.  

(CBS/AP) CHICAGO - Violence in Chicago during the Fourth of July holiday weekend left ten people dead and at least 50 people injured, including two young boys shot in different parks, reports CBS Chicago.

A 7-year-old boy was shot Thursday night and Jaden Donald, 5, has undergone multiple surgeries since being shot in the abdomen early Friday morning in a park, CBS Chicago reported.

A 17-year-old man was fatally shot by police on Thursday after he allegedly pointed a gun at officers, police say.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57592638-504083/chicago-violence-fourth-of-july-holiday-weekend-shootings-leave-10-dead-55-wounded-report-says/

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2013, 12:06:13 PM »
miami riots or protest?, video true?

The alleged Miami video shows mountains in the background so I am guessing it is somewhere else.

Sussex County

Obleo

• Life Member
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2013, 12:24:55 PM »
The Chief of Police said it all.  A group of people came to Sanford and demanded an arrest, a firing , charges and a trial.  He said they got what they demanded.  Mob justice.  Never had anything to do with justice, Only PC.   Another division for race in America.  Thanks Obama.
Proud resident of Kent County DE

ESPMan

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2013, 01:12:41 PM »
I've posted on this before...

Zimmerman had no business following this kid, let alone getting out of his car and confronting him.
Maybe under Florida law he was not guilty as charged, but I'll say this in no uncertain terms:

If Trayvon Martin was my child, George Zimmerman would have only a few hours left to live.

While everyone is entitled to their opinion on the trial, this is the wrong attitude to have in a forum like this. the last thing we need in society is a CCDW vigilante.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2013, 01:40:34 PM »
Oldgraygeek is totally wrong in this. He obviously does not know or care about the facts presented in this case in court. This should have never gone to trial, and if it hadn't been for an overzelous politically motivated woman in the Stanford legal government, this would trial would have never happened. This case was never heard by a grand jury. If it had, it would have been dropped as self-defense then. The problem is too many people watched slanted news from such as CNN and MSNBC, who were hoping to stur up racial trouble. People like the un-Reverend Al (Tawana B.) Sharpton and the un-Reverend Jesse (runs women behind his wifes back) Jackson, and our own President Obamanation are race baiters, and never miss an opertunity to use a situation to cause divide between the races, classes, and masses.

I just hope OGG never serves on a jury, with the outlook he has shown here. The facts, as presented by the prosecution and defense are the only thing relevant. The jury as selected by the Prosecution and ok's by the Defense, has spoken. CASE CLOSED!
MOVE ON! JUSTICE FOR ALL has been served.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Obleo

• Life Member
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2013, 01:58:00 PM »
I don't know their names yet but there are six female former jurors out there that have dinner on me!
Proud resident of Kent County DE

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2013, 02:05:41 PM »
I feel GZ was wrong in initially following him. Should have stayed in his car, and waited for police. But TM had every chance to leave, and did disappear behind a building once, only to reappear and walk around GZ's car. At that point, TM stalked and attacked. So I agree with the verdict 100%. As CCDW holders, we have a duty to not instigate issues. On a personal level, if he was standing outside MY house in the rain, I would go check him out. But if I was on watch in my own neighborhood and saw him outside someone else's house, I would stay in my car and watch from a distance, while calling the police.
New Castle County