Author Topic: And Zimmerman is not guilty. Your thoughts?  (Read 29418 times)

Re: And Zimmerman is not guilty. Your thoughts?
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2013, 09:59:10 PM »
I think the persons breaking into the homes are the ones that are responsible for TMs death. I would really like to see them convicted of the manslaughter of TM. IMHO the real persons that caused the Martins to have lost there son have not been brought to Justice.    And won't be because everyone wanted to blame GZ instead.

I hate to bust your bubble, but I would suspect he was one of them...he really wasn't a nice church going  almost a man. Kinda reminds me of the young man I meet in a hoody on a warm summer morning a few yrs ago. He was walking down the street coming toward me on the opposite side.  As we approached each other & were about 40 ft apart he starts coming toward me. At 20' or so I place my hand on my gun & tell him to stop as I did and asked him what he wanted. I could see he had something in his rt hand but it wasn't full light yet so I couldn't make it out. I asked him what he wanted & he said just the time dude. I told him around 0530 & do not come any closer as I started backing up. He continued to the other side of the street & continued down the street. Later that day a County Police Sargent knocked on my door & asked for a description of the hoody person. He had  broken into approx 10 cars in the area that morning. The officer & I talked for almost an hr. He was a real nice guy & was happy I was walking the neighborhood every morning & wished there were more like me. He got mine name from one of the neighbors who was robbed & sees me every morning out for a walk. So I guess this could have ended like Zimmerman had I not be aware of my surroundings & on the defense. This kid was a white drug addict so I guess it wouldn't have made the AP wire service.

First that's racist!!!! Trayvon was a saint.

Yeah and I am the pope

I actually don't the situation you described would even make the front page of the  news urinal unless it was around a gun control bill debate trying to fool the sheep.

People are just ticked that the judge did everything she could to hand the prosecutors a conviction yet justice prevailed according to 6 people. I can't believe how obviously one sided the judge was. For every 3 things she would not let in for the defense she might have gave them 1 little win.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2013, 10:29:37 PM »

Yeah and I am the pope

No wounder you were trying to lure me into the confesion booth.    tsk tsk.
Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2013, 11:53:45 PM »
This in today. Some of the things that the judge disallowed to be intered in testimony. Martin was known to buy, sell, and use marijuana, buy and sell handguns, and a former girl friend was not allowed to testify that she left him because he liked to get in fights. This was on CNN.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Obleo

• Life Member
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2013, 12:43:08 AM »
Not JUST the biased judge.  The court stenographer did everything she could to make faces during the testimony.  Everything was dreamy when prosecution was up.  Everything was sour when the defense was speaking.  Not just my imagination or even others that noted the same unprofessionalism.
Proud resident of Kent County DE

JOET

• Life Member
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2013, 01:03:22 AM »
I've posted on this before...

Zimmerman had no business following this kid, let alone getting out of his car and confronting him.
Maybe under Florida law he was not guilty as charged, but I'll say this in no uncertain terms:

If Trayvon Martin was my child, George Zimmerman would have only a few hours left to live.

Everyone has the right to their opionion...for the record...not my view or my opionion..
New Castle County

formerly known as frank

• Life Member
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2013, 03:02:14 PM »
Lums, I have seen too many pictures on the web and TV of Martin with tats, to believe that.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2013, 03:06:52 PM »
Odd how this latino shooting a black teen is getting so many people upset and infuriated. Have we forgotten that back in the end of March 2013, there were 2 black teens in Georgia, that shot a 13 month old Latino (Santiago) infant in the face, nearly point plant and then shot his mother also. It got about 2 days news coverage, and I'm betting most of you don't even remember it now 4 months later. No public out cry, not protest, no riots, not cries for justice (which to some justice is confused with revenge)for this 13 month old infant or his mom.

Now we have a young male latino, shooting and 17 year old black youth in self defense, as proven by a jury trial, and everyone is going ape $h87 over it.

The reason is people don't read anymore, to find out the truth, they listen to unfactual comment s made by unknowledgible morons on theing such as Twitter, Facebook, and the Left-Wing Liberal Media.

No wonder this country is "going to hell in a handbasket" and the Goberment is part of the cause and not the solution. The majority of the public are robots, be told wht to think and what to believe, by very evil people.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 03:09:41 PM by SturmRugerSR9 »

DECCW Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2013, 05:34:12 PM »
The reason is people don't read anymore, to find out the truth, they listen to unfactual comment s made by unknowledgible morons on theing such as Twitter, Facebook, and the Left-Wing Liberal Media.

Well, that certainly is part of it, at least for the followers.  I firmly believe that the media screens their stories through their misconstrued beliefs of how bad America, specifically white America, is as a nation.  They want a soap box to stand on to preach to us.  There is no moral high ground they can claim by reporting another black on black crime as daily life in Chicago, or any number of big cities, has become.  If Hispanic on black crimes were important we would be hearing stories daily coming out of Los Angeles like this one:

When a friend came to visit, four men in a black SUV pulled up and called him a "n*gger," saying black people were barred from the neighborhood, according to Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies. They jumped out, drew a gun on him and beat him with metal pipes.

It was just the beginning of what detectives said was a campaign by a Latino street gang to force an African American family to leave
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/25/local/la-me-0126-compton-20130126

I believe the media, aided by race baiters like Al Sharpton, jumped on the story as it began gaining attention because of Zimmerman’s name without bothering to look into what race or ethnicity he might really be.  Zimmerman sound Jewish and in case you don’t know what Brother Al thinks of Jews look here:

During the funeral for Gavin Cato, whose accidental death sparked the infamous Crown Heights riots in 1991, Sharpton fueled violence against Jews by using the term "diamond merchants" at the boy's funeral. He also paraded with a mob of hundreds in front of Chabad-Lubavitch headquarters who shouted, "Whose streets? Our streets!" and "No justice, no peace!"
http://www.worldjewishdaily.com/sharpton.php

Does that “No justice, no peace” sound familiar?

Back on point, I believe the race baiters jumped on this story thinking they had another Jew in their crosshairs and by the time they realized he was neither white nor Jewish it was too late.  They laid their foundation for attack and nothing as simple as the facts would get in their way so they made up a whole new, never heard of category of “White-Hispanic” so they could keep their narrative on point.

Sharpton was not the only one.  The New Black Panther Party joined in as if for some reason they were now relevant:

During a 2012 interview on the streets of Jacksonville, Fl., one of the leaders of the New Black Panthers, Mikhail Muhammad, told a group of reporters that Trayvon Martin has “been assassinated by a wicked white beast.”

Muhammad went on to call Zimmerman a “no good Jew.”

The press conference was held to call attention to the $10,000 bounty the New Black Panthers have placed on the head of George Zimmerman, who is now awaiting the jury’s ruling.
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/new-black-panther-party-finds-way-to-inject-anti-semitism-into-zimmerman-case/

The followers have been led around by the nose by the so called “leaders” of their community into believing this sad, unfortunate case was something it is not.  

The race baiters need racial strife because it makes them relevant and puts money in their pocket.  Think about it, if we found racial harmony in this country what would Sharpton, Jackson and the others do with themselves? If you want to know if there is racism in the Zimmerman case then it is here in the media coverage and lies of the so called “leaders” of the black community.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 05:39:24 PM by Hawkeye »

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2013, 09:40:28 PM »
I misspoke Frank. The medical examiner's report on the death of Trayvon Martin indicated that the deceased was actually 5'11" and weighed 158 lbs., and he had two tattoos, none of which was on his face, neck, or the back of his hands (one was on his right arm and the other on his left wrist). Read more at http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/martin.asp#MsDOlipXwRzKhJmA.99

Link here to the medical examiners autopsy report:
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/17/martin.autopsy.pdf
New Castle County

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2013, 11:19:01 PM »

About time to move on soon.     

Justice For Zimmerman.

You know it's coming ..   
Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2013, 12:23:00 AM »
Just to clear up the confusion, see below:

JUSTICE=the quality of being just; righteousness, equitableness, or moral rightness: to uphold the justice of a cause. 2. rightfulness or lawfulness, as of a claim or title; ...

REVENGE=  to avenge (as oneself) usually by retaliating in kind or degree. 2. : to inflict injury in return for <revenge an insult>. — re·veng·er noun ...

There seems to be a lot of confusion. Trayvon Martin got Justice, Goerge Zimmerman got Justice, but it seems those not intelligent enough to read the evidence and judgement by the court just want REVENGE. This is a country of LAWS, not People.

DECCW Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative

formerly known as frank

• Life Member
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2013, 03:17:00 PM »
Sturm, Hawkeye, do not forget Jesse Jackson's "Himie Town" remark. Also it appears as though Holder's injustice dept. had a hand in fomenting riots and violence.
http://www.capitolhilldaily.com/2013/07/george-zimmerman-crs-scandal/#more

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2013, 03:17:47 PM »
Thought this was funny. Click on the pic for a larger view.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 06:07:23 PM by Hawkeye »

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2013, 04:01:14 PM »
That's a goodin" Hawk!

DECCW Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative

« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2013, 04:37:42 PM »
http://money.msn.com/investing/americas-most-dangerous-cities

Most violent cities in America

Maybe instead of attacking our second amendment rights and worrying about getting rid of stand your ground laws politicians ( especially from the left) and so called civil rights activist like Sharpton and Jackson should look at these cities and figure out why places like Pittsburg or Tuscaloosa are not as violent yet these places are.

You combine poverty with a victim mentality an lack of accountability bad things will happen as evident in these cities. The irony is policies of the left helped create and perpetuate them just for the purpose of insuring a voting block
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"