Author Topic: And Zimmerman is not guilty. Your thoughts?  (Read 29282 times)

Re: And Zimmerman is not guilty. Your thoughts?
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2013, 04:07:56 PM »
People need to move on. People need to stop saying this had anything to do with race, profiling, Stand Your Ground, went looking for a confrontation, vigilantism, hunted down anyone, etc as there is absolutely NO proof that points to any of this. The press, the hate mongrels, the race haters, the politically empowered and the POTUS need to shut the hell up.

Zimmerman was doing his public and community service as a volunteer community watch and came upon someone who had no reason to be in their gated community and was suspicious. He followed this person while at the same time contacting the authorities. Personally I think he made a bad choice in getting out of the car that night but that was his choice and the authorities on the phone didn't tell him not to.

In the end the only person alive today is the only person who truly knows what happened that night and there is no proof that points to anything but his words regardless of what anyone thinks. You, them nor I will ever  know exactly what happened that night!

He was prosecuted, went to trial and, by jury, was found Not Guilty. This should be End Of Story!

"End of story"

That is how this usually works, but certain people wont rest until ZImmerman is dead or in jail. The fact they are even discussing hate crime or federal civil rights violations is just one example of how political correctness ruined and is ruining our great nation.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2013, 04:13:02 PM »
Agree entirely with that. I've never been a proponent of Political Correctness. It does nothing good in the long run as more and more people are beginning to see and understand.

formerly known as frank

• Life Member
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2013, 04:21:40 PM »
I agree, but as long as Jessee, Al, Holder, Obama, the press, and media keep race baiting, this will not end, if it does end, it will not end well.

« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2013, 07:58:46 PM »
"Back in my youth. In a land I once knew. We proudly saluted the red, white, and blue. the home of the free I refuse to forgot. I'm Politically incorrect. I think what I think and I say what I say. That used to be the American way"
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

ESPMan

« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2013, 11:08:41 PM »
I agree, but as long as Jessee, Al, Holder, Obama, the press, and media keep race baiting, this will not end, if it does end, it will not end well.

And there is the problem. Every time I turn on a news channel, they keep bringing up the case. They need to SERIOUSLY drop it. I also think that the media has a responsibility to meet that end, but they wont do it because they are making too much money off of it. Every single one of them has coverage that's "more shocking" or more "in-depth" just to rile the public up even more. Makes me sick.
The greatest threat to any society is its ignorance and inaction towards the evil that dwells within it.

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2013, 11:56:45 PM »
We have sufficiently discussed this, so let close this topic.
ADMINS, what say you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2013, 01:02:37 PM »
I think this dead horse has been beaten enough.
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.