Author Topic: "Gun Control Playbook"  (Read 6078 times)

groundgrid

• Life Member
"Gun Control Playbook"
« on: August 02, 2013, 04:07:56 AM »
My covert intelligence department has been hard at work.

This is a link to a how-to booklet written for anti 2A activists:
http://www.tbe.org/uploadedFiles/site/Rabbis_Corner/Rabbi_Study_Materials/Gun%20ViolenceMessaging%20Guide%20PDF-1.pdf

It outlines talking points and strategy to counter pro-gun arguments.
Should the link be taken down, I have saved a copy & will e-mail it to whomever asks.

Should you need to engage in such discussions, read this book first.
It will give away their strategy & tactics therefore giving you an advantage.
Here’s the real issue: when your religion is government, and government is god, you cannot tolerate any other God before it
(The reason why Liberal/Progressives have waged a war on Christianity)

MarkB

• Life Member
Re: "Gun Control Playbook"
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 04:35:03 AM »
Thanks.  I now have a copy saved.  It's good to know how the opposition responds.
NRA Benefactor Member
USCG, 1963-1967, GM-3

Obleo

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 12:11:26 PM »
Not surprising.

#1.  Always focus on emotional and value driven arguments.
Proud resident of Kent County DE

Etrier

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 02:03:58 PM »
Thanks for the info.  It's an interesting look into the coolaid that is being offered to the public by the anti gun crowd. 
Kydex Holster Maker

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 02:41:58 PM »
This is good but what you really need to know is that all of these are tactics included in the Saul Alinsky's 12 Rules for Radical, which is the Liberal Progressive Play Book.

click here:
http://www.bestofbeck.com/wp/activism/saul-alinskys-12-rules-for-radicals

All should read and remember these 12 "rules". You will see these "rules" being incorporated in all they do. It is their "Play Book"
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 06:00:16 PM »

I think that I am going to have to quit this forum for my own survival.  Here's my rationale.  Using the stats from the reference below, in six years, 132 CC permit holders committed suicide and 8 were killed in an incident. That is 23.33 per year.  Using worst case, let's assume that all the deaths occurred in Delaware.  So in 8770 CCs in DE divided by 23.33 means that in 375.86 years all of us will be dead!  Never mind, I'll stay :).  Of interest is that 95% of the LEOs responding to the PoliceOne survey consider CCs beneficial!

Reference 39 in the Gun Control Playbook is http://www.vpc.org/ccwkillers.htm titled Concealed Carry Killers. Below is an extract.

"No comprehensive data exists on non-self defense killings by private citizens legally allowed to carry concealed handguns. Concealed Carry Killers offers examples from May 2007 to the present of such incidents, which are taken from news reports and the limited state data available. These examples are only an unknown fraction of the unreported number of similar incidents that routinely occur across the nation.

Currently, Concealed Carry Killers documents 381 incidents in 32 states resulting in 516 deaths. In 81 percent of the incidents (307) the concealed carry killer committed suicide (132), has already been convicted (131), perpetrated a murder-suicide (36), or was killed in the incident (eight). Of the 62 cases still pending, the vast majority (52) of concealed carry killers have been charged with criminal homicide, four were deemed incompetent to stand trial, and six incidents are still under investigation. An additional 12 incidents were fatal unintentional shootings involving the gun of the concealed handgun permit holder. At least 14 of the victims were law enforcement officers. Twenty-four of the incidents were mass shootings, resulting in the deaths of 107 victims."
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

Obleo

• Life Member
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 06:20:00 PM »
Well, I’m confused.  After Cbmarine’s post I see where some persons that conceal carry are prone to suicide.  Isn’t that what the gun grabbers want?  Sounds like a negative selling point for them.
Proud resident of Kent County DE

Cbmarine

• Life Member
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2013, 06:47:05 PM »
@obleo, as you well know, they don't want you to hear anything past "Concealed Carry Killers". They want to influence the emotion-driven voters who play "Ain't It Awful" without putting the data in context. The Playbook gives a way to poke holes in their arguments.

Oorah!
New Castle County

groundgrid

• Life Member
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2013, 06:55:38 PM »
The general suicide rate in the US is listed at 12 per 100,000.
I didn't do all of the math yet but it seams to me that the suicide rate among CCW permit holders
is much lower than the national average.

This to me indicates that those who carry are more psychologically stable
than the average American.

Here’s the real issue: when your religion is government, and government is god, you cannot tolerate any other God before it
(The reason why Liberal/Progressives have waged a war on Christianity)

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2013, 02:19:33 AM »
Good read.

The bible does say to know your enemy. This is one reason I subscribe to liberal news letters. Got to know what the anti-americans are up to
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

Cbmarine

• Life Member
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2013, 02:36:27 AM »
Good read.

The bible does say to know your enemy. This is one reason I subscribe to liberal news letters. Got to know what the anti-americans are up to
Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster. Sun Tzu.
New Castle County

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2013, 09:53:41 PM »
I agree with Silverbullet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County