Author Topic: Making an introduction...  (Read 8812 times)

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
Re: Making an introduction...
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2013, 04:02:09 PM »
Three of my references were less than a year, but I had near daily contact with two of them and one wrote "2 months with daily contact". YMMV. Point is that I knew them well enough to trust them as a reference.
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2013, 11:22:58 PM »
Lems902

That's a long time to wait for a holster. You might want to try my go to guys at www.theholsterstore.com  You can look up holsters by your pistol make and model. I'm sure they have a similar holster to what you spoke of. I'm also willing to bet is't cheaper and you can get it in about a week. I purchassed a Pro-Carry, Deep Comfort IWB from them and got it in 5 days. It is made in Florida of US materials. I've been using it everyday for 2 years and love it.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

lems902

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2013, 08:22:31 PM »
Lems902

That's a long time to wait for a holster. You might want to try my go to guys at www.theholsterstore.com  You can look up holsters by your pistol make and model. I'm sure they have a similar holster to what you spoke of. I'm also willing to bet is't cheaper and you can get it in about a week. I purchassed a Pro-Carry, Deep Comfort IWB from them and got it in 5 days. It is made in Florida of US materials. I've been using it everyday for 2 years and love it.

Thanks - I'm going to look into that! 

I'm excited to say that I finally have 4 references in my hand - and should have the last one this week!  Then I can finally get this application turned in and start the wait!

Does anyone know if the walk in fingerprint place I had read about in Dover still exists?
New Castle County
NRA Patron Life Member
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
DE/PA/FL CCDW permits

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2013, 09:16:25 PM »
Yup behind Blue Hen Mall. Here is the map location. That office handles quite a bit and isn't going anywhere. It's in behind the mall. In out with no appointment needed. Don't go the first or last days of the month however as they process sex offenders one one and another group on the other.

My Comp-Tac.com holster arrived last week after only 5 days shipping also. Ordering another soon as the wife kinda took ownership after wearing it once. ::)