Author Topic: VersaCarry Holsters??? Any thoughts or anyone using them??  (Read 4920 times)

FIREFIGHTER7248

VersaCarry Holsters??? Any thoughts or anyone using them??
« on: October 22, 2013, 03:50:41 PM »
Trying to get some info on these, as far as like or dislike and why?  Thinking about purchasing a couple
Sussex County

Adrenolin

• Life Member
Re: VersaCarry Holsters??? Any thoughts or anyone using them??
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 11:24:23 PM »
I could see maybe having one maybe but I just don't like the design. Don't like that it needs to be removed to be holstered, nothing between you and the firearm, etc. I'd save and spend the extra for a real holster and go with a Crossbreed, Comp-Tac, etc. as a main EDC holster.

vied54

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 02:46:58 PM »
I have one and use it when i need deeper concealment. My EDC is a old faithful IWB at the 4oclock position. I have the versacarry when i need deep appendix carry concealment. Works great and surprisingly comfortable.

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 11:36:14 PM »
Any "holster" that doesn't allow for safe, quick re-holstering is useless for concealed carry.

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

JayClark79

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 04:41:59 PM »
Any "holster" that doesn't allow for safe, quick re-holstering is useless for concealed carry.

Moosie

Agreed... My buddy has one, and the first thing I asked was how do you reholster it... He replied why would you need to do that? lol
I also dont like how the metal of the gun goes against the body with no protection