State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

Starbucks changes direction on Open Carry in their shops

(1/5) > >>

SturmRugerSR9:
Starbucks has announced that their welcome to Open Carry customers has been recinded. It was a big deal and got a lot of attention and an influx of customers when it was known they welcomed Open Carry in their "coffee" shops. Now they have put the ship in reverse and said Open Carry is not allowed in their shops or outside seating areas, even in states like Delaware that is a Open Carry legal state.

So, all you people that flocked there a while back carrying are no longer welcome.

Sounds like Bloomberg may be involved???????

ESPMan:
I don't go to starbucks so it doesn't really upset me either way, but there will come a point when they are sorry.

Newlife503:
I thought I saw the interview on the tv earlier, I believe he said they would not ask anyone to leave, they just discourage the practice.  It sounds like they are trying to stay neutral and keep both sides happy.  I've carried there in the past and I will continue to do so.  My weapon is always concealed so it wouldn't matter anyway.

oldgraygeek:

--- Quote from: Newlife503 on September 19, 2013, 12:56:36 AM ---I thought I saw the interview on the tv earlier, I believe he said they would not ask anyone to leave, they just discourage the practice.  It sounds like they are trying to stay neutral and keep both sides happy.  I've carried there in the past and I will continue to do so.  My weapon is always concealed so it wouldn't matter anyway.

--- End quote ---

This.

joek:
Wawa and Dunkin Doughnuts better not join them.   I'll have to go out and buy a coffee pot!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version