Author Topic: A little worried  (Read 2112 times)

ESPMan

A little worried
« on: September 23, 2013, 10:17:05 PM »
As we all know the government shutdown is looming, and that means a lot of government services being shut down as well. So, in light of that I have two questions: 1. will it trickle down to the state level, and 2. will it affect my CCDW process? Any insight is appreciated.
The greatest threat to any society is its ignorance and inaction towards the evil that dwells within it.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
Re: A little worried
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 11:06:09 PM »
The seguester is B/S.  It has nothing to do with state offices. I never met a state worker that had any abition to get a job done fast. So, you can expect your DECCW to be as slow as ever.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

ESPMan

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 01:44:28 AM »
yay...
The greatest threat to any society is its ignorance and inaction towards the evil that dwells within it.

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 01:27:59 PM »
The seguester is B/S.  It has nothing to do with state offices. I never met a state worker that had any abition to get a job done fast. So, you can expect your DECCW to be as slow as ever.

LOL

Yes federal and state workers ( especially if unionized ) seem not to be very ambitious from my experience. This is not all of them of course, but I guess when you can be drunk on the job and it take almost a year to fire you that people can get an untouchable mentality. The example of being drunk was what my mailman told me of a co-worker.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"