State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

A little worried

(1/1)

ESPMan:
As we all know the government shutdown is looming, and that means a lot of government services being shut down as well. So, in light of that I have two questions: 1. will it trickle down to the state level, and 2. will it affect my CCDW process? Any insight is appreciated.

SturmRugerSR9:
The seguester is B/S.  It has nothing to do with state offices. I never met a state worker that had any abition to get a job done fast. So, you can expect your DECCW to be as slow as ever.

ESPMan:
yay...

poster formerly know as Silverbullet:

--- Quote from: SturmRugerSR9 on September 23, 2013, 11:06:09 PM ---The seguester is B/S.  It has nothing to do with state offices. I never met a state worker that had any abition to get a job done fast. So, you can expect your DECCW to be as slow as ever.

--- End quote ---

LOL

Yes federal and state workers ( especially if unionized ) seem not to be very ambitious from my experience. This is not all of them of course, but I guess when you can be drunk on the job and it take almost a year to fire you that people can get an untouchable mentality. The example of being drunk was what my mailman told me of a co-worker.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version