Author Topic: Boy Expelled For Using Airsoft Guns in His Own Yard  (Read 7834 times)

Re: Boy Expelled For Using Airsoft Guns in His Own Yard
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2013, 03:18:11 AM »
10 years for my wife and I today.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

ESPMan

Re: Boy Expelled For Using Airsoft Guns in His Own Yard
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2013, 02:40:18 PM »
10 years for my wife and I today.

My wife and I have been married for 9 years, together for 11. She made it through a year of work-ups and a combat deployment, so I figured she was a keeper!

On another note, I believe a part of the problem is that most people, as a society, are too quick to drop the "I find that offensive" routine. Any time anyone sees something they even remotely disagree with, they feel like they have put a comment out on it, saying how they find it offensive, or they think its wrong, or whatever. So a kid was playing with an airsoft gun in his front yard. Whats the big deal? People need to stop being so d*** jumpy with calling the cops, and the cops need to drop the superior attitude. I'm a big supporter of our boys in blue, but come on already. Lets put a little, no, A LOT, of accountability back into the hands of people, and let them be responsible for themselves. We don't have to criminalize everything.
The greatest threat to any society is its ignorance and inaction towards the evil that dwells within it.