Author Topic: Former Rep. Michael Castle is a Lobbyist for Al Jazeera America  (Read 3958 times)

kent

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER
DSSA LIFE MEMBER
KENT COUNTY

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
Re: Former Rep. Michael Castle is a Lobbyist for Al Jazeera America
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 04:21:19 PM »
Yeah, he's the RINO that did the character assissination on Pro 2nd Amendment/NRA candidate,
Christine O'Donnell a few years ago. He made fun of her for being a "witch" and now he's Al Jazeera's "@@@@@"(female dog). Castle sucks.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 10:57:50 PM by SturmRugerSR9 »
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

robberbaron

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 04:37:40 PM »
He lost my vote several years ago when he voted for cap and trade. Not just a rino, an imbecile.

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 09:40:30 PM »
Agree with you Storm and Roberbaron
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County

groundgrid

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 04:13:54 AM »
Al Jazeera took over a dying cable channel network owned by non other than Al Gore.
They are a pet project of the Sultan of Qatar & have been criticised by other Arab states for not always portraying them in a good light.

Watched for a while this evening.
Not as slick as the major news networks. But, at least so far, do not appear to be as liberally biased as the US stations.

It may be worth keeping an eye on them. Despite their origins, I suspect that they may become a good source of real facts as they have no allegiance to the political leadership in this country.

We'll see what happens during the major crisis.
Here’s the real issue: when your religion is government, and government is god, you cannot tolerate any other God before it
(The reason why Liberal/Progressives have waged a war on Christianity)

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 01:46:49 PM »
I have no intention of ever watching Al Jazeera as I have a well deserved distrust for any Muslim run propaganda/information source.  I am a bit surprised that Mr. Castle is apparently desperate enough for money that he would shill for them.

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

robberbaron

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2013, 04:41:28 PM »
Right on, Hawkeye. He is a professional politician and knows nothing other than that. I have met him and he is a nice man, but severely misguided in my opinion.

Capnball

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2013, 02:52:26 PM »
Interesting...... Wonder why a worthless has-been congress-critter would take up carrying the banner for the media outlet of Jihad killers and middle-east dictators? He is either desperate for money or hoping to make some powerful connections that he can use to get back his seat in D.C. in the future. I don't think the Delaware Republican Party would have him back. Then, again stranger things have happened. The Delaware Republican Party can't seem to get its collective act together and they just might make a desperate move to try and bring him back, if for no other reason than name recognition. I did meet the Poster child of the RINOs once some years ago and he did seem like a nice guy. I just don't think he has much in the way of principles when in comes to political discourse.

robberbaron

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2013, 07:12:14 PM »
On the contrary. I think the Delaware Republican establishment would welcome him back with open arms. It was they who de-railed Christine O'Donnell and guaranteed the "bearded Marxist" a victory. Delaware loves incumbents and rarely votes them out and he is very recognizable to the electorate.

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2013, 01:52:56 AM »
Oh man. Not another one. Then again when he voted for the dream act after he lost the senate primary I knew he was a lost cause as far as protecting the country goes.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"