Author Topic: Man in MD faces second degree murder charges in what should be open and shut SD  (Read 12047 times)

Moosie

• Life Member
There's nothing in the news... however there is a FB page that I found in a google search.  Apparently his trial has been moved to June. Sounds like it's still moving forward. 

I also read a few different stories that said it was a woman who broke into his house...  I still think there is something missing from the details of this case. 

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

Moosie

• Life Member
Ahhhh...  I did manage to find where there is much more to the domestic story than is being led on..   

http://statelymcdanielmanor.wordpress.com/2013/12/26/the-pinkerton-case-be-glad-you-dont-live-in-maryland/  I believe that the relationship that the wife and the dead guy had is what is keeping the service member jammed up.  BUT...   read the comments at the end of the story... that is where I'm finding more info.

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Adrenolin

• Life Member
Ahh ok thanks. I'll read it later tonight. Departing northbound for awhile. :)

Moosie

• Life Member
What??  You're leaving us right before a snow storm to head to ....   more snow?  LOL.  Hopefully Canadian's drive better than Delawarean's do in the snow lol.  Be safe.

Moosie

Adrenolin

• Life Member
Kicking back in a suite in Portland,ME at the Holiday Inn Express. Got here about  7this evening, ordered a shrimp and salmon diner and hit the pool for an hour with my 3.5 year old son. Gonna turn the light out soon and hope to get a 6am swim in before we hit the road again.

The wife was saying the same thing about the storm.. Seems most of my trips happen just before a storm hits down here :)

Stay safe all

Moosie

• Life Member
Oh now you're just rubbing more salt in that wound LOL. 

Hopefully your wife is traveling with you... or you hired someone to help with the snow!  In any case, hope you got another swim in before hitting the road. 

Be safe and stay warm!

Moosie

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
Kicking back in a suite in Portland,ME at the Holiday Inn Express. Got here about  7this evening, ordered a shrimp and salmon diner and hit the pool for an hour with my 3.5 year old son. Gonna turn the light out soon and hope to get a 6am swim in before we hit the road again.

The wife was saying the same thing about the storm.. Seems most of my trips happen just before a storm hits down here :)

Stay safe all

A large Tim Horton's when Calais is in your rear view

Have a safe trip!!
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

Adrenolin

• Life Member
Arrived safely last night in Halifax and yes.. 2 large triple triple coffees from Tim Horton's were tucked into the center console as we departed Calias. :) This was followed by another in St John, NB and another in Moncton, NB after a chicken and rib dinner at Swiss Chalet. Two hours later arrived in Halifax.. 1123 miles in total. My son had a great trip and has been a shadow to Papa since arriving. :)

Wife remained home and is dealing with the weather.. I believe it involved cash and a neighbors kid :) She poked me saying I leave every time a storm hits lol

Moosie

• Life Member
Glad you arrived safely! 

cash and a neighbors kid sounds like a great deal for snow removal!  LOL 

Enjoy your trip.

Moosie

Adrenolin

• Life Member
Just wanted to follow up that the judge Dismissed All Charges against Matthew Pinkerton due to lack of evidence.

I felt sorry for this guy and his family. First, due to the fact he actually had to shoot and kill someone in their home. Secondly, that he was arrested and charged due to political reasons and antigun beliefs of the assistant DA. A man forced his way into Pinkerton's home in the middle of the night after repeatedly being told to leave. It doesn't matter if his wife and Green had a relationship or not! Very good news and glad he and his family can finally get on with their lives. I feel bad for the Green family also.

Posting link however I've found the Capital Gazette is very antigun and I take much of the story as one sided.
http://www.capitalgazette.com/maryland_gazette/hot/judge-dismisses-charges-against-matthew-pinkerton-in-glen-burnie-shooting/article_6fea2adf-4248-549a-b96f-0b6c335de80b.html?mode=jqm

ThePixelated

Just wanted to follow up that the judge Dismissed All Charges against Matthew Pinkerton due to lack of evidence.

I felt sorry for this guy and his family. First, due to the fact he actually had to shoot and kill someone in their home. Secondly, that he was arrested and charged due to political reasons and antigun beliefs of the assistant DA. A man forced his way into Pinkerton's home in the middle of the night after repeatedly being told to leave. It doesn't matter if his wife and Green had a relationship or not! Very good news and glad he and his family can finally get on with their lives. I feel bad for the Green family also.

Posting link however I've found the Capital Gazette is very antigun and I take much of the story as one sided.
http://www.capitalgazette.com/maryland_gazette/hot/judge-dismisses-charges-against-matthew-pinkerton-in-glen-burnie-shooting/article_6fea2adf-4248-549a-b96f-0b6c335de80b.html?mode=jqm

Wow... What a mess! Glad that Pinkeron had the charges dismissed.