State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

Man in MD faces second degree murder charges in what should be open and shut SD

<< < (2/6) > >>

poster formerly know as Silverbullet:

--- Quote from: ESPMan on November 12, 2013, 12:30:26 AM ---Apparently he goes on trial in February. I really hope he beats this.

--- End quote ---

I am hoping he can sue for malicious prosecution. Maybe if prosecutors were held accountable then this crap would not happen as much.

seniorgeek:

--- Quote from: silverbullet on November 12, 2013, 01:34:20 AM ---I am hoping he can sue for malicious prosecution. Maybe if prosecutors were held accountable then this crap would not happen as much.

--- End quote ---

I agree completely. This kind of stuff has to stop and the only way it will is to make it hit your pocketbook.

--- Quote from: seniorgeek on November 12, 2013, 02:36:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: silverbullet on November 12, 2013, 01:34:20 AM ---I am hoping he can sue for malicious prosecution. Maybe if prosecutors were held accountable then this crap would not happen as much.

--- End quote ---

I agree completely. This kind of stuff has to stop and the only way it will is to make it hit your pocketbook.

--- End quote ---

I go further and think that when someone is denied a ccdw like especially in Jersey or MD that the judge should be able to be sued if the person was in a position where a gun would have saved their life. Same with Delaware, but seems since that disgrace Oberly left ( greatly dislike the guy over a case from the 1990s) they got more friendly towards approvals.

Cbmarine:

--- Quote from: silverbullet on November 12, 2013, 03:01:35 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I go further and think that when someone is denied a ccdw like especially in Jersey or MD that the judge should be able to be sued if the person was in a position where a gun would have saved their life. Same with Delaware, but seems since that disgrace Oberly left ( greatly dislike the guy over a case from the 1990s) they got more friendly towards approvals.

--- End quote ---

I extend the line of reasoning that because we are forced to go "naked" in MD, NJ, CA and most New England states, that those states should be liable if we are assaulted while there. Waiting to see if IL will recip with any other state.

--- Quote from: Cbmarine on November 12, 2013, 03:31:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: silverbullet on November 12, 2013, 03:01:35 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I extend the line of reasoning that because we are forced to go "naked" in MD, NJ, CA and most New England states, that those states should be liable if we are assaulted while there. Waiting to see if IL will recip with any other state.

--- End quote ---

I like that idea as well. You must remember that most of those states ( thank God Delaware does not) is worried about a future voter baby daddy getting killed if they try to harm us. They need the future generations of being dependent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version