Author Topic: Knockout Game  (Read 6517 times)

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
Knockout Game
« on: November 22, 2013, 12:56:34 AM »
I don't know who had heard off this so called "knockout game" it apparently involves youths who for no reason pick someone out and punch them with the idea of knocking them out

Pretty dispicable.  These are videoed and posted on line

In any case, see what happens when they try this on an armed citizen:

http://americas-liberty.tumblr.com/post/67669245509/video-knockout-game-vs-concealed-carry-permit
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
Re: Knockout Game
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 01:00:36 AM »
He clearly forgot the headshot. Other than that, happy ending!
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 01:13:30 AM »
Knock out Vs. Glock out. Clear winner.
New Castle County

Beretta92

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 03:38:31 AM »
Bill O'reily had a segment on the knock out game on his show Wednesday evening. It is apparently more prevalent across the country but is not being reported by the liberal media.

He also stated that: "Black youths who target white people call it polar bear hunting" That is as accurate as I remember the statement.

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 04:24:48 AM »
Fox News has covered the Knockout Game extensively.  Apparently anyone helpless or unaware is fair game; old, young, women, Asians, Jews except possibly other blacks.  Two videos show women being attacked from behind.  Appears that the sucker punch is the preferred method.  Having a buddy shoot a video and then everyone laughing is the norm.  Stay Condition Yellow and above.  Back when I was young, the Ten Commandments was taught in schools.  The Bible was tossed out in 1962 and since then morality has become unknown to many people. 
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 08:40:02 AM »
This has happened in DE a few times now. I'm currently in Canada again and its just starting to hit the news up here also I'm sad to say.

Stay alert folks! Say safe!

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2013, 02:19:18 PM »
Haligonian Bluenose:

Wonder if the CBC will cover the "youth" who was shot for his trouble by an armed citizen. 
Betcha a large Tim Horton's they don't. 
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

ESPMan

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2013, 12:09:10 PM »
Knock out Vs. Glock out. Clear winner.

ESPMan likes this.

Sorry, theres no like button.
The greatest threat to any society is its ignorance and inaction towards the evil that dwells within it.

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2013, 06:44:12 PM »
He clearly forgot the headshot. Other than that, happy ending!

Could not agree more. Think of all the taxpayer savings and lack of future victims. When you factor in that they wil produce 5 offspring with 3 baby mama's think of the savings.

1, incarceration costs
2, welfare,
3, wic
4, food stamps
5 Medicaid,
6 section 8 housing
7 votes for anti gun grabbers that would be there if they live

Add all that up just the perp will probably cost society over one million in public benefits and incarceration than they pay. When you factor in generations of this its probably billions.

A better usa with one less thug? Priceless
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2013, 06:47:29 PM »
Fox News has covered the Knockout Game extensively.  Apparently anyone helpless or unaware is fair game; old, young, women, Asians, Jews except possibly other blacks.  Two videos show women being attacked from behind.  Appears that the sucker punch is the preferred method.  Having a buddy shoot a video and then everyone laughing is the norm.  Stay Condition Yellow and above.  Back when I was young, the Ten Commandments was taught in schools.  The Bible was tossed out in 1962 and since then morality has become unknown to many people. 

Agree with you 100% and have taken lots of heat on some sites for that exact statement. We started going to hell in the 1960s.

Many of course say criticizing anything that occurred in the 60s is racist because that is when the civil rights act occurred. Personally I could care less what color a thug is. A thug is a thug. If more happen to be black that sounds like something a community needs to look inward for.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2013, 06:54:22 PM »
Some good videos being discussed on this page links.

Warning. Not for the faint of heart. If you are a "public image guy", person who the discussion of race upsets, don't care about facts but what people think I would advise not looking

If someone saying look at Detroit in the 50s and early 60s and then today makes you uncomfortable then don't read.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/white-girl-author-gives-hannity-knockout-scoop/

Saying someone is "racist" or "anti-black" for mentioning this would be served by two things.

1, most people disgusted by this are not anti-black. Heck I love black people. There is another word used for kids like these that I and black people cant stand.

2. Thinking being tough on crime or wanting this dealt with by ANY LEGAL means including people defending themselves is "racist" or "anti-black" is almost as brilliant as thinking being anti-illegal immigrant means you are anti-latino

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2013, 08:37:28 PM »
http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/11/thought-experiment-affordable-care-act-really-obama-playing-knockout-game-middle-class/

Interesting read. Author ( yes it is a conservative site) says Obama is playing "knockout game with middle class"

with obamacare.

I LOVE IT!!!!!

ESPMan

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2013, 01:56:17 AM »
One thing that is a little unsettling is how people are seeing this happen in front of them and choose to do nothing. Call me wrong if you will, but I would think at least one person would try to intervene.
The greatest threat to any society is its ignorance and inaction towards the evil that dwells within it.

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2013, 12:02:56 PM »
Works for me!

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2013, 09:52:46 PM »
One thing that is a little unsettling is how people are seeing this happen in front of them and choose to do nothing. Call me wrong if you will, but I would think at least one person would try to intervene.

I am sure there are quite a few states that one of the witness's could give the thug an example of "negative feedback". The problem is the thugs are doing this in many places decent people cant carry guns ( obama won those areas in case anyone does not know)