Author Topic: Knockout Game  (Read 6516 times)

ESPMan

Re: Knockout Game
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2013, 11:48:26 PM »
One thing that is a little unsettling is how people are seeing this happen in front of them and choose to do nothing. Call me wrong if you will, but I would think at least one person would try to intervene.

I am sure there are quite a few states that one of the witness's could give the thug an example of "negative feedback". The problem is the thugs are doing this in many places decent people cant carry guns ( obama won those areas in case anyone does not know)

This is true, never thought of that, well, besides New York anyway.
The greatest threat to any society is its ignorance and inaction towards the evil that dwells within it.

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2013, 11:54:29 PM »
One thing that is a little unsettling is how people are seeing this happen in front of them and choose to do nothing. Call me wrong if you will, but I would think at least one person would try to intervene.

I am sure there are quite a few states that one of the witness's could give the thug an example of "negative feedback". The problem is the thugs are doing this in many places decent people cant carry guns ( obama won those areas in case anyone does not know)

This is true, never thought of that, well, besides New York anyway.

Don't know about much of new england, but I know pa has pretty decent self-defense laws.

Notice this is not happening in places like Tuscaloosa, Alabama, Athens, Georgia or Meridian Mississippi as those states have very good gun laws
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2013, 10:38:35 AM »
Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.