Author Topic: Ruger SR45  (Read 13251 times)

Knotacare

• NRA Endowment Member VFW Life Member
Ruger SR45
« on: November 27, 2013, 03:16:58 PM »
Just purchased a Ruger SR45 from Chris at Federal Firearms. Sure seems to be well made & has good reviews. Can't wait to put some rounds through it &  I have  holsters (shoulder) on order. First time at federal & I'll be a repeat customer..I believe in keeping the local small business man in business.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
Re: Ruger SR45
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 05:19:31 PM »
Being a Ruger owner myself, congratulations on choosing SR45. I have the SR9 and have owned it since early in 2010. I bought mine because it is American made and tried most of the popular guns like Glock, Taurus. Sig, & Beretta, and like the fit and feel of the Ruger more. I just felt right I guess you'd say. I carry all day everyday and have both a DECCE and PA. Non-Resident Permit. Holster wise I bought a Deep Comfort Pro-Carry IWB from www.theholsterstore.com in Florida. They make their own holsters here in the USA and of USA materials. They had good prices and when I ordered I received it in 4 days.
Hope you have many years of safety and enjoyment with your SR45. Wise Choice.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Condition 1

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 11:05:36 PM »
Welcome to the 1911 club.

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 12:38:26 AM »
I own a number of Ruger revolvers like the bobbed SP101 .357 and the Alaskan .454 and others but none of their semi-autos. Read a lot of good things about them and I'm sure you'll be very happy with it. I know their revolvers are extremely well build and their service & support is top notch. I never found anything visually drawing me to their semi-autos which I guess is why I've never really looked at them myself. Admittedly I'm a Walther fan. I'm loving the looks of the Ruger SR1911 though.. As Chris knows. :)

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 07:34:27 AM »
btw... Just ordered a few parts from Galloway Precision and noticed they have some 'performance' parts for the SR45 you might wanna check out. Bought the MagGuts +1 round conversion for the LCP () and the +3 round conversion for the Ruger SR22 & Walther P22.

Federal Firearm

• Life Member
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 11:26:34 AM »
Just purchased a Ruger SR45 from Chris at Federal Firearms. Sure seems to be well made & has good reviews. Can't wait to put some rounds through it &  I have  holsters (shoulder) on order. First time at federal & I'll be a repeat customer..I believe in keeping the local small business man in business.

thank you Sir...It was a pleasure to have you over.....appreciate the business.....

czspecial

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 08:54:13 PM »