Author Topic: Doe v. Wilmington Housing  (Read 2067 times)

groundgrid

• Life Member
Doe v. Wilmington Housing
« on: December 20, 2013, 02:09:53 AM »
Oral arguments were heard today in the ongoing case against the Wilmington Housing Authority.

Video of the arguments and copies of all filings are available at the following link:

http://courts.delaware.gov/supreme/oralarguments/

Of note in the briefs is the question to the Court of if the Delaware constitution grants rights that exceed those of the 2A.

Article I, § 20 of the Delaware Constitution provides: “A person has the
right to keep and bear arms for the defense of self, family, home and State, and for
hunting and recreational use.”

Of course, to all of us & anyone who can read it does.
Hopefully the court will agree.
Here’s the real issue: when your religion is government, and government is god, you cannot tolerate any other God before it
(The reason why Liberal/Progressives have waged a war on Christianity)

Re: Doe v. Wilmington Housing
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 12:45:48 PM »
I would hope that the powers that don't think the people in the projects should have guns, I am guessing are on the left, would not think that because someone is poor or down on their luck they should not be able to defend themselves? Afterall those on the left often "champion" the causes of downtrodden.

This is the typical nature of the left. They will do everything they should to insure people from the "projects' exercise their right to vote yet think the people behind the case should not be able to protect themselves. It is dumbfounded.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"