Author Topic: Mass Shooting Averted by CC  (Read 1446 times)

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
Mass Shooting Averted by CC
« on: January 14, 2014, 10:37:52 PM »

I'm sure this won't make Mainstream News

PORTLAND, Ore. - Multiple gunshots fired near the Mystic Gentleman's Club in S.E. Portland on Saturday night left two people in critical condition.

Police said 26-year-old Brian Thomas Rizzo, a bouncer at the club, has life-threatening injuries, and the suspected gunman is also in critical condition at a Portland hospital.

Police are not releasing the name of the suspect until they can find and notify his family.

Gonzalo Zamora-Hernandez, 31, and Nichole Danielle Procter, 27, were treated and released from the hospital.

Portland police detectives said the shooting was reported just before 9 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of S.E. 99th Ave. and S.E. Stark St.

Police on Sunday afternoon said they believe the gunman went in and started shooting, hitting the three victims. As he was on his way out, somebody at the bar shot him. Police are not identifying that person because they have not been charged with a crime.

A DJ who works at the club and witnessed the shooting told KATU it was another bouncer who shot the suspect.

"I know that he’s a military vet, does have a concealed weapons permit, and took matters into his own hands to save everyone else," Ian Boynton said. "As far as we're concerned, he’s a hero."
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.