Author Topic: GOA says amensty means more anti gun votes  (Read 1944 times)

GOA says amensty means more anti gun votes
« on: January 26, 2014, 12:26:53 AM »
http://www.gunowners.org/alert1242013.htm

Anyone who knows me knows I am anti-illegal invader. Some confuse that with being anti-latino, which is about as outrageous as saying Obama is a good president.

That said this is a good read. I have lots of sympathy for several of these people as many have been here a long time and have done good things but it seems many more have produced numerous burdens on the taxpayer through birthright citizenship ( welfare, wic, food stamps, free education, free lunches at school and others)

Now all that aside it really ticks me off that people are actually trying to make these people citizens ( and there are many gun owners ok with this from my experience on another forum) and just don't see the writing on the wall on what it does to our gun rights.

Wake up America.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

Adrenolin

• Life Member
Re: GOA says amensty means more anti gun votes
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 02:29:37 AM »
Don't care how long they have been here or how hard of a worker they are. If they want to stay then let them fill out form I-687 for application for temporary residency. This is required for 2 years iirc then form I-485 for permanent residency. Once form I-687 has been filed you can apply for a SSN and a Drivers License and work. As far as I'm concerned if they haven't done this they deserve to be placed on a bus and shipped back to where they darn well belong. Ship em all back including their kids. If the kids are of age then they should submit the proper paperwork themselves. If they aren't of age then when they do come of age they can apply based on birth.

Yes, I've been through it. It's a pita for sure but it wasn't a picnic for those coming over on ships a few centuries ago either.

Absolutely zero sympathy from me for illegals regardless of their excuses. And I make no bones about it either.

seniorgeek

• Life Member
Re: GOA says amensty means more anti gun votes
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 12:54:12 AM »

Absolutely zero sympathy from me for illegals regardless of their excuses. And I make no bones about it either.

I am with you. It is very easy to fill out a piece of paper if you don't have a criminal record to hide.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County