Author Topic: POLL: Daily Approval Rating —Wed: Sen Tom Carper  (Read 8659 times)

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
Re: POLL: Daily Approval Rating — Governor Markell
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2014, 05:05:39 PM »
Results & comments from the delawareliberal.net folks:

Approve 32%
Disapprove 63%
Meh .045%

You can tell the poll was freeped by the knuckle draggers by the “Strongly Disapprove” option, which, out of the the 154 total votes, measured 64. True Delawareans don’t do anything strongly. We’ll redo the poll once the neanderthals are distracted by a shiny rock, next week perhaps.

I'm starting to take this personally. Please keep up the good work & let them know who the real neanderthals are.
Truly amazing what happens when you don't agree with them.
I thought that this was a free country where healthy debate was encouraged.
Seems that "True Delawareans" abandon civil discourse in the face of dissent and resort to personal invective. As a retired Marine, "knuckle dragger" is an often-used self-deprecating remark when used in jest (mostly with squids, flyboys and dogfaces).  But the enlightened liberal posting "neanderthals" and "knuckle dragger" needs to understand another expression: "throwing down the gauntlet".
Oh, and does "True Delawareans don’t do anything strongly" mean they are wishy-washy; probably not the intent of the comment but revealing none-the-less. 
Let the games begin! Ouch, just hit my head on the cave roof.
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

Moosie

• Life Member
Re: POLL: Daily Approval Rating — Governor Markell
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2014, 06:43:21 PM »
While I'm a squid, I'll stand with any of the knuckledraggers who voted that Markell's performance is "strongly disapprove"!!! 

Whomever the commenter was, about distracting the neanderthals with a rock, has to be a politician. They don't know how else to get anything done than to distract the population and quietly (read SNEAKY) get things passed that the residents so strongly oppose.

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

groundgrid

• Life Member
Re: POLL: Daily Approval Rating —Friday: AG Beau Biden
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2014, 01:29:16 AM »
Friday's approval rating poll of delawareliberal.net is for Beau Biden, our esteemed Attorney General.

Please enter you vote in the poll. This one is very important as Beau has future political aspirations.

Unlike our friends at delawareliberal.net, I fully respect what your opinions are about Beau.
Prior to voting please consider the following:

-He has gotten nowhere handling the violent crime issue in Wilmington
-Delaware prescription drug abuse problems are getting worse & not much is being done about it.
-The State's Controlled Substances Laboratory is apparently staffed with drug dealer moles.
-Beau's priority this past year was to come after law abiding gun owners. A group with the population's lowest crime rate.
Here’s the real issue: when your religion is government, and government is god, you cannot tolerate any other God before it
(The reason why Liberal/Progressives have waged a war on Christianity)

Tandem

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2014, 04:31:27 PM »
Voted against Biden in today's poll.  Now, 25 For vs. 18 Against.  Get to work, folks!
NRA Life Member
DE/PA CCDW Permit Holder

VWpilot

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2014, 05:08:55 PM »
Voted against Biden in today's poll.  Now, 25 For vs. 18 Against.  Get to work, folks!

Voted. DO WORK SON!!!.........sorry, was having a "Big Black" moment there. Stay safe ~ Rob.
NRA Life Member

I prefer to be an armed survivor rather than an obedient corpse.

"How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.” - Ted Nugent

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2014, 05:17:42 PM »
Voted... Currently 34 for - 22 against him...  :'(

Really!

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2014, 08:44:00 PM »
39 pro, 34 con