Author Topic: Your Woofin' Up The Wrong Tree Sister  (Read 8179 times)

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
Your Woofin' Up The Wrong Tree Sister
« on: March 18, 2014, 11:02:52 PM »
Now there is a Nun in Delaware trying to get the Death Penalty abolished. She said on a news video of her speech before a group and a church in Dover that the people convicted of crimes in Delaware are mostly Black and it is not fair to give them the death penalty.
Well, I look at the news paper every day and some times more that one paper, and from what I see most of the people committing crime in Delaware are Blacks. I would say the ratio is about 75-85% would pretty well catch it.
I say keep the death penalty and send the Sister packin'. I see nothing wrong with giving the death penalty to people that kill other innocent people. It cost millions of dollars per criminal to keep them locked up, that is if they don't escape. That has happen many times in Delaware. The problem is it takes at least 14 -16 years at a minimum to carry out a death sentence now. I don't care if they are Black or White, if they murdered someone, snuff them out.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Obleo

• Life Member
Re: Your Woofin' Up The Wrong Tree Sister
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 12:15:11 PM »
These headlines on WBOC website:  (Look at the last two)

Delaware NewsMore

Newark Man Dies in Dump Truck, Car Collision in Milton

Obamacare Enrollment Deadline Nears Closer

Plans for rebuilding of Topless Bar continue

"Dead Man Walking" Author Comes to Dover to Push Death Penalty Repeal

Del. Man Arrested for Rape
Proud resident of Kent County DE

czspecial

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 08:23:52 PM »
Is it wrong to say that it does not matter what color most people are executed are. It would seem you do the crime you pay the penalty.

This is a very common argument made against the death penalty. That it effects more minorities that is.

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 09:36:41 PM »
Is it wrong to say that it does not matter what color most people are executed are. It would seem you do the crime you pay the penalty.

This is a very common argument made against the death penalty. That it effects more minorities that is.

I don't make that argument... but I will say this:
Money is the difference in the legal system. If you're charged with a serious crime (which could happen to any one of us, amirite?), and you can't afford a good lawyer, you are much more likely to be sentenced harshly.

We all know that the police are hard-working, and would never charge and convict some poor schmoe just to easily close a case... but we see that it has been done, time and time again, when people who have been in jail for years or decades are cleared by DNA evidence and/or proof of police & prosecutorial misconduct.

There are people whom the most fervent anti-death-penalty advocates want to see executed (e.g., Tim McVeigh), but by and large I no longer have enough faith in The System to favor death as a general punishment.
Besides, if the crime victim was in my family, I'd prefer to handle it in-house.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 10:06:46 AM »

so America has a problem with minorities and they are occupying death row?

Or everybody likes to argue about it.
Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.

czspecial

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 02:26:29 AM »

so America has a problem with minorities and they are occupying death row?

Or everybody likes to argue about it.

To clarify. Many anti-death penalty advocates like to argue that it is racist because of the amount of minorities on death row.

I think the crime is the issue not the color. There are those who want to focus on color and not the crime itself.

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2014, 11:07:19 AM »
  then maybe since it is someone else arguing it, maybe you should leave it out, and only focus on what you believe, because this graph puts whites as the all time occupier for death row inmates .

Most believe it is truly money only, that remove whoever isn't only on death row,

case in point,  OJ.
  since this is supposed to be lori, and we all know lori as having a masters in education, then she would have not made that grammer mess up, and properly structured that sentence with more information so it wasn't misleading, so we all know it was Joe, why also?
   because 90 percent of Loris post on Deloc, are selling classified. she doesn't get into it on deloc.   so, why would she be vocal here?  also with that 10 seconds between logins, are recorded here, so we track you like a sh it stain on a napkin.

Now, on my end, My brother in law, reads some of your post, and he says , your a racist cracker, (you would have to understand, he's a little tan) Now, my boss of my house, seems to think you look down on others, a GOD like attitude, it's your way only, and I'm going to beat my ideals into your head.
   so this is the panel, with one wildcard, that I asked to evaluate your post.  They don't have masters in education, so they are average joes reading . and this is were you fail, and blame it on PC.  Its about perception, communication, and receiving what was said properly.
   Now, I would love to be frank, and tell you off, but I"ve banned all those words,  I was fealing goddess like that day.   

next to my women, I am just a little man.  Far from perfect, She is making me do some dirty laundry, and air em out to dry  today, so i'm busy.

So, I'm thinking we have to kill off czspecial, because lori cant keep joe off her account.  ::)

Condition 1

• Life Member
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2014, 02:03:05 PM »
KT I am with you, this forum does not represent views of discrimination of any type - be that religious, racial, gender....what have you.

This forum is to be the best in DE. These topics never came up, racial and religious slurs were never a part of this forum. Lately this is becoming an issue, certain people use this forum for their personal agenda. The other forum was the same way, it got so  bad that they made two new mods to take care of the problem.

I don't want any association with these point of views, I have no association with the members posting them, I don't acknowledge their presence, don't reply to their posts.

Good job bringing the site home again, KT. Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 04:31:04 PM by Condition 1 »

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2014, 01:41:24 PM »
My point is I object to outsiders coming to Delaware to lobby to get laws changed in Delaware. I would like to see a bill passed to make lobbying for Delaware law changes restricted to Delaware Residents. What does some TV star or the like have to do with Delaware. They come in and rail against our rights and then leave someone else to clean  up the mess.

DECCW Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative

Treeman

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2014, 12:12:39 AM »
blah blah blah.....
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 02:08:47 PM by Radnor »

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2014, 09:55:34 AM »
nothing better to do on a sat night eh?

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2014, 12:18:06 PM »
My point is I object to outsiders coming to Delaware to lobby to get laws changed in Delaware. I would like to see a bill passed to make lobbying for Delaware law changes restricted to Delaware Residents. What does some TV star or the like have to do with Delaware. They come in and rail against our rights and then leave someone else to clean  up the mess.

Only problem I see is that if we limit to Delawareians then NRA and other pro gun lobbyists would also be banned.
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2014, 12:48:08 PM »
The DSSA does most of the lobbying for 2nd Amendment rights in Delaware. You can attribute most of the reason you have a DECCW to the late John Thompson, former President of the DSSA. They are the local affiliate of the NRA.
Check out  http//dssa.us/   
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 12:50:56 PM by SturmRugerSR9 »

DECCW Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2014, 01:36:18 PM »
The DSSA does most of the lobbying for 2nd Amendment rights in Delaware. You can attribute most of the reason you have a DECCW to the late John Thompson, former President of the DSSA. They are the local affiliate of the NRA.
Check out  http//dssa.us/   

Yes, but Shannon Alford of the NRA played a huge role in the killing of the anti's pet legislation last year.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon