Author Topic: Utah?  (Read 4196 times)

Lfod/Dtom

Utah?
« on: March 23, 2014, 12:43:09 AM »
Want to get my Utah and was wondering if anyone in Delaware offers the training. Thanks!
NRA member
Del. CCDW,PA LTCF

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined." Patrick Henry

Ginn

Re: Utah?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 01:00:12 AM »
I have seen postings up at X-Ring in newark before. Not sure if it is still up or not.

Ginn

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 01:10:13 AM »
Found a picture that I took of the flyer a while back. I would assume all the information is still good.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Newlife503

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 03:52:33 AM »
Found a picture that I took of the flyer a while back. I would assume all the information is still good.

That's where I took my course.  They do it pretty regularly there.  You can call and ask when the next one is.  They also do everything right there finger printing, photo taking, copying and such.  All you need to do when you get home is write a check for the license fee and mail the info in.  Utah issues permits pretty fast, they actually mail you the permit before your background check comes back with a letter that states if you fail the background check they will revoke the permit.
NRA Life Member
DSSA Member
DE,PA,FL,UT CC Permits
New Castle County

Ginn

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 03:28:49 PM »
Good to hear. They have two classes coming up in May. I think one is in Smyrna and the other is in Bethany or Seaford.

http://concealedcarryusa.us/classes/

Lfod/Dtom

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 03:37:13 PM »
Looks like I came to the right place! Thanks for the info guys, will be signing up for the one in Seaford.
NRA member
Del. CCDW,PA LTCF

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined." Patrick Henry

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2014, 11:02:52 PM »
Guy I help just held a class in Dover.  I did not help him with the Dover class.
I was in MD assisting with a NRA Pistol Instructor class.

The renewal process is GREAT!!!  I did mine online and uploaded the photo.

Next class he has, I'll post info here.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.