Author Topic: Hello, Bernie from NCC  (Read 2583 times)

deffbk17

Hello, Bernie from NCC
« on: October 12, 2014, 09:54:47 AM »
Hello everyone. I have been reading the forums for a while now. A lot of great info out there. Just a quick question. Does anyone know the time frame for licenses now. I filed my Delaware and Florida together in March. I got my Florida in 9 weeks still have not heard a peep from De. I emailed Dale Broome and no reply.

lynch

• Life Member
Re: Hello, Bernie from NCC
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 12:11:41 PM »
Latest NC countian to apply said here a few days ago they were told it's still 6 months waiting period.
Be patient and good luck. If you got FL then you should have no trouble getting one here.
DE ccdw
PA  LTCF
Utah CFP
NRA member

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 12:25:08 PM »
Patience my friend as NCC is the slowest of the 3 counties.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County

Ink@ddict357

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2014, 03:21:49 PM »
Hey Deff, I dropped mine off on this past Fri the 10th of Oct. The lady told me to expect around 6 month currently. She said they have had a huge amount of applications recently dropped off. I have heard some ppl saying they recently received theres back in as little as 3 months though so keep fingers crossed. Whats the process for the Florida permit?

deffbk17

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 12:08:12 AM »
Florida is simple, everything is done online. Google Florida concealed carry license and they explain everything. You do have to go to De state police to get fingerprinted and Florida will send you the fingerprint card. There is a training requirement, but if you served in the military with a dd214 honorable discharge they waive the training requirement. Hope that helped. If you have any more questions feel free to ask. Oh and you also need one passport photo.