Author Topic: Hate Crime Assault Caught on Tape Dover Police Investigating  (Read 4128 times)

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLE-Ds4cYl8

http://www.wdel.com/story.php?id=58960

The violent assault is caught on video. Father Dale Guessford watched as several Central Parkway Academy students ganged up on his son on the school bus, repeatedly punching him in the head, on the way home from school Tuesday
Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.

lynch

• Life Member
Re: Hate Crime Assault Caught on Tape Dover Police Investigating
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 09:16:09 AM »
If the bus driver had pulled over immediately and called the police, what was stopping those thugs/cowards from just having another go at the victim? Should have called the cops right away and told them where the next stop was going to be.
DE ccdw
PA  LTCF
Utah CFP
NRA member

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 12:20:00 AM »
There are a lot of unanswered questions. I would like to know why the bus driver tried to act like it did not happen.  I would be very surprised if they pushed for a hate crime.

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

ThePixelated

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 12:28:52 AM »
Kids these days... What the heck?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 02:37:22 PM by ThePixelated »

Obleo

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 11:08:58 AM »
The kids are already in an alternative (reform) school.  They have likely all but been abandoned by their fathers and are too much to handle by their mothers.  Whats left to lose?
Proud resident of Kent County DE

Condition 1

• Life Member
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2014, 11:53:44 AM »
That is a sad picture of the violence in our society.

double tap

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2014, 01:07:56 PM »
I will tell you what else these " kids " should loose.... Thier FREEDOM.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 01:13:01 PM by double tap »
Double Tap

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2014, 02:23:40 PM »
My god son is 13 this year. He has been in martial arts since he was 6 two nights a week. At the age of 4 he battled for 5 years and won his fight with leukemia and has been healthy since. Last year 2 school kids jumped him and he beat them up defending himself. Did he want to? No. It scared him senseless for days afterwards. What did the school do? He got suspended for 3 day! Like "are you serious?"! The school was contacted and they lifted the suspension though he did stay home for a couple days.

We all supported him and acknowledged that he did what he had to and we were proud of him. He continues to study hard both at his school classes and his martial arts classes.

Its a shame kids today are taught to back away and not defend themselves or how to. Be damned if I don't teach and reassure my son how to defend himself and to stand up for himself and others. Its truly a shame what's happening to today's society.