Author Topic: New to Crossbreedholser  (Read 4639 times)

Blaserman

New to Crossbreedholser
« on: July 09, 2014, 12:21:03 AM »
  I have been reading on here about them. I gave it a try , first I don't know why but I thought they were a lot larger than they are. This is the most comfortable holster to me.
The only thing is it made a little noise when I would wear it but I put a little mink oil on it and this made the noise go away. I will buy a few more when money is right for diffrent pistols I have.

Fishhunter911

Re: New to Crossbreedholser
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 04:49:42 PM »
I love mine!! Good choice!

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 05:05:04 PM »
I have a Crossbreed and I think it is great. It is a bonus that the owners are not intimidated and freely display their religious beliefs.

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 05:17:53 PM »
I wore one for a few days and returned it. Various reasons not worth mentioning really. I wear the MTAC which is similarly designed but prefer the additional features and finish. Its great that there are so many holster choices and makers to choose from.

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 02:23:52 AM »
I have the Supertuck and the Minituck and very pleased with both. After using them for a few weeks for a breaking in period, they now feel very comfortable.
I now have them for all my pistols.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 03:50:10 PM by seniorgeek »
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County

lems902

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2014, 04:20:34 AM »
I love mine as well - I actually added a laser sight to my CCW and I was able to send it and for $40 and get it replaced...mailed to them and back to me in 1 week!!!
New Castle County
NRA Patron Life Member
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
DE/PA/FL CCDW permits