Author Topic: is Mike brown the next Travon?  (Read 6912 times)

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
is Mike brown the next Travon?
« on: August 17, 2014, 09:22:51 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2726416/I-just-saw-die-Rapper-live-tweets-Michael-Brown-shooting-shares-graphic-photo-teens-body-street-victims-family-accuse-Ferguson-police-character-assassination.html

scrolling towards the bottom, pics of robbery in progress before the shooting .  same shoes, pants, shirt. 

Are these fake pics or real.  IDK.   
Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
Re: is Mike brown the next Travon?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 12:36:17 PM »
Once again we are letting the real racists set the narrative. Sharpton, Jackson, the new Black Panthers and Holder's DOJ which sought to get the police to withhold the robbery video.  This was not some "gentle giant" as he was initially described and he was not a kid as others continue to describe him. He was 6'4" 290 pounds. If you do the search you can find plenty of pictures of this guy flashing blood gang signs, I have seen one with him holding a gun with a wad of cash in his mouth.  The race hustlers get in front of a story like this and bend it to fit their narrative and most of the media jumps in and follows their lead.  As the truth slowly filters out it no longer matters. 

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/08/15/exceptional-catch-the-jj-witness-video-eye-witness-audio-of-mike-brown-shooting-sharing-brown-doubled-back-toward-police/

The interesting side note to this story are the store owners who are protecting their stores with their own weapons because the police refuse to step in and stop the looters. It is only a matter of time before one of there store owners either shoots someone or fires a shot protecting their stores. 

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 12:44:17 PM »
Wasn't there, don't know what really happened... but I've never seen worse handling of such an incident by police, both at press conferences and in the streets.

Even if the shooting was 100% justified, their ham-fisted response ensures that nobody will ever believe that.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 01:29:06 PM »
Wasn't there, don't know what really happened... but I've never seen worse handling of such an incident by police, both at press conferences and in the streets.

Even if the shooting was 100% justified, their ham-fisted response ensures that nobody will ever believe that.

I wholeheartedly agree.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/2014/08/15/attorney-dorian-johnson-michael-brown-robbery/14118769/

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/08/15/swisher-sweets-theft-may-be-key-detail-in-brown-shooting-case/
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 01:31:52 PM by Hawkeye »

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 03:27:24 PM »

The Ferguson police chief has bungled the handling of this incident.  Gov Jay Nixon and State Trooper Capt Ron Johnson have done their best to recover. As with Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown's defenders have presented him as a good guy.  But a 6'4" 290 lb bruiser stealing cigars renders that image inoperative.
In the streets, when local residents link arms to prevent the looting of the robbed store, I see a scenario different than most riot stories.

When the full story is revealed, the rational readers/viewers will believe it but in our divided society many won't.
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

Cbmarine

• Life Member
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 04:48:04 AM »
As this debacle drags on, it is difficult to see leadership or wisdom on either side at any level.  Maybe having the US AG arriving on Wednesday will bring peace and solid conclusions.  Oops, a moment of euphoric delusion. Now it's gone.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 04:50:24 AM by Cbmarine »
New Castle County

MarkB

• Life Member
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2014, 11:15:27 PM »
When a black man gets shot by a white cop all the race-baiters come out of the closet to cause trouble.  They demand that the officer involved be drawn and quartered before all the facts are known.  That coupled to very bad management by the local, county and state police with encouragement from the governor has added to all the trouble.

Yet when an unarmed white man is shot by a black cop nothing is heard on the news or TV.  There is no rioting in the streets or looting of stores.  There is no demand to punish the officer.  The race of the officer is reported by local media as "not white".  It is not considered a newsworthy event.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/black-cop-kills-white-man-media-hide-race/
NRA Benefactor Member
USCG, 1963-1967, GM-3

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2014, 08:47:52 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j-P54MZVxMU

graphic.   though he had shorter pants on.

you can hear police say drop the knife. 
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 08:52:04 AM by TwistedKarma »

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2014, 12:34:05 PM »
How do the Martin and Brown cases stack up? Here is my admittedly slanted view.

Martin: Coming from convenience store with Skittles and a fruit juice drink, 2 items used in a popular intoxicating drink.
Brown: Coming from a convenience store with Swisher Sweets.  A popular item used to make blunts (hollow out the cigars and fill with marijuana).

Martin: Autopsy revealed marijauan in his system.
Brown: Autopsy revealed marijuana in his system.

Martin: Posted pictures on social media showing him with money, guns, and making gang signs.
Brown: Posted pictures on social media showing him with money, guns, and making gang signs.

Martin: Brutally beat down the victim causing injuries (head injuries almost to the point of being unconscious) before getting shot.
Brown: Brutally beat down the victim causing injuries (head injuries almost to the point of being unconscious) before getting shot.

Martin: Portrayed by the media and race hustlers to be just an innocent child who was attacked and shot for no reason.
Brown: Portrayed by the media and race hustlers to be just an innocent kid (albeit a big one) who was attacked and shot for no reason.

Martin: Due to the race hustlers Sharpton, Jackson and the New Black Panther Party, who were allowed to set the narrative unchallenged at first, the shooter was already guilty in the eyes of the public. By the time the truth came out it was too late.
Brown: Due to the race hustlers Sharpton, Jackson and the New Black Panther Party, who were allowed to set the narrative unchallenged at first, the shooter was already guilty in the eyes of the public. By the time the truth came out it was too late.

Martin: Holder dispatched a team from the DOJ group Community Relations Service to Florida to monitor and assist in the protests.
Brown: Holder dispatched a team from the DOJ group Community Relations Service (exact same people actually) to Missouri to monitor and assist in the protests.

Martin: The news media and social media revealed the address of the shooter placing the shooter and his family in jeopardy from the protestors and vigilantes.
Brown: The news media and social media revealed the address of the shooter placing the shooter and his family in jeopardy from the protestors and vigilantes.

Martin: Protestors called for the death of the shooter before the facts were known.
Brown: Protesters called for the death of the shooter before the facts were known.

Martin: The mainstream media jumped on the bandwagon early calling for the guilt of the shooter to be acknowledged. This ambitious pursuit of guilt by the media and sensationalizing biased (mis)information helped inflame the emotions and anger of the protesters.  The MSM only reluctantly revealed information sympathetic to the shooter’s version of events after it was too obvious to ignore.
Brown: The mainstream media jumped on the bandwagon early calling for the guilt of the shooter to be acknowledged. This ambitious pursuit of guilt by the media and sensationalizing biased (mis)information helped inflame the emotions and anger of the protesters.  The MSM only reluctantly revealed information sympathetic to the shooter’s version of events after it was too obvious to ignore.

Martin: The police department was inept in their ability to handle the media circus and public relations nightmare this quickly turned in to.
Brown: The police department was inept in their ability to handle the media circus and public relations nightmare this quickly turned in to.

Martin: Parents of the deceased turned this tragic event into a lucrative business opportunity making money from the sale of t-shirts, memorabilia and public appearances.
Brown:  To be determined.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 12:38:24 PM by Hawkeye »

Sussex County

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2014, 03:07:10 PM »
Video is from dif police shootong. 

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2014, 06:20:46 PM »
I think it will be more like the next Tawana Brawley case. What say you Rev. Al?
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Cbmarine

• Life Member
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2014, 09:14:02 PM »
@Hawkeye, 11 in the X ring, 1 TBD but highly likely.

On the topic of numbered of shots fired, is it possible that two bullets made the four wounds in his right arm?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 09:28:08 PM by Cbmarine »
New Castle County