State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

3rd's Rep. Harold "Jack" Peterman "A" Rated

(1/1)

SturmRugerSR9:
The 33rd House District's Rep. Harold "Jack" Peterman has again been rated "A" by the NRA. He is running for re-election to the seat in the 33rd House District, of the State of  Delaware House of Representatives . He has continued to be a leader for 2nd Amendment Rights and is a strong advocate of the Citizens Right to Keep and Bare Arms. A vote for Jack Peterman is a vote to support the 2nd Amendment.
His opponent(Mr.Charles Postles) in the Sept. 9th Primary failed to answer the questionnaire from the NRA-PVF (NRA-Political Victory Fund) branch of the NRA-ILA (Institute for Legislative Action). Usually when that happens it means they are either not supporters of the 2nd Amendment and the Citizens Right to Keep and Bare Arms, indifferent, or hostile to that Right as set forth in the US Constitution.
I sincerely hope all of you will make it a "must do" to go out on September 9th and vote in the Primary, and vote to for the Candidate we know will support us against the "Gun Grabbers" in the State Legislature. Jack has proven his Pro-2nd Amendment stance over and over again. He is our guy, support him, Please. It is vitally important as a gun owner in Delaware.

Obleo:
Redistricting put me outside of his district.  Prior to that I always supported Jack.  He's a hard working guy and deserves your vote.

SturmRugerSR9:
Thanks, he is one of the most supportive 2nd Rights Amendment guys in the House. We need to keep him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version