Author Topic: New to site  (Read 6741 times)

Ink@ddict357

New to site
« on: October 10, 2014, 10:25:55 PM »
Hi all. New to the site and just wanted to say hello. I have been reading the forum for some time. Lots of good info and good people on here. I dropped off my paperwork to ncc courthouse today. The lady at desk said to expect at least six months  :-\ . Will keep you updated on the long adventure! This is going to feel like an eternity.

Adrenolin

• Life Member
Re: New to site
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 11:06:40 PM »
Welcome! Enjoy the wait and take up the art of meditation.  ;D Perhaps write a novel or autobiography, a jet-set world trip or take a couple collages course to take your mind off the wait. Your permit might arrive by the time you've done all 3!   ::)

Sorry, the time NCC takes to process these is a sad joke. We waited 8 months then another due to a personal trip for ours. Rejoice, as I'm sure yours will arrive sooner than ours did..  :)

Condition 1

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 11:18:42 PM »
Welcome to the site, and congrats on pursuing your CCW license.

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 11:48:49 PM »
Welcome to the forum, @Ink@ddict357.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 04:14:39 AM by Cbmarine »
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

Obleo

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 11:54:56 PM »
Welcome to a great forum!  I've found that I can express opinions here and live to tell about it.  But mostly the tremendous amount of information and knowledgeable members has made this "the go to" place for learning the most about CC.
Proud resident of Kent County DE

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2014, 01:54:11 AM »
Welcome!   Hope the time passes quickly.  Told me 6 months but came in 9 1/2 weeks, 14 for wife.  So surprised to say the least.

Think about type of Carry (IWB, OWB, etc. ), belts, clothing, holsters etc.  very important.
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

Ink@ddict357

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2014, 03:00:28 AM »
I would love to take a jet somewhere Adrenolin but the state of Delaware just took all my money for this permit ;D. Its ridiculous how much they make it for this, but hey could be worse I guess. We could have gun laws like one of are adjoining commie states.
Clarence how long ago did you get yours? Recent or have you had for sometime now? Thanks everyone for the welcome! Looking forward with chatting to everyone.

Newlife503

• Life Member
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2014, 03:32:01 AM »
Welcome!!
NRA Life Member
DSSA Member
DE,PA,FL,UT CC Permits
New Castle County

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2014, 04:17:01 AM »
...Delaware just took all my money for this permit ;D. Its ridiculous how much they make it for this...

hehe wait till you receive and see it! I don't think they could have made it any cheaper or less official looking, Doesn't matter though.. as long as more people receive them.  ;D

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2014, 12:17:28 PM »
While you wait you can still practice good habits, find a good holster, and keep reading this forum. ;D 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County

lems902

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2014, 02:38:35 AM »
Welcome.  Enjoy the wait - it's certainly worth it!
New Castle County
NRA Patron Life Member
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
DE/PA/FL CCDW permits

Clarence

• Life Member
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2014, 03:29:37 AM »
I would love to take a jet somewhere Adrenolin but the state of Delaware just took all my money for this permit ;D. Its ridiculous how much they make it for this, but hey could be worse I guess. We could have gun laws like one of are adjoining commie states.
Clarence how long ago did you get yours? Recent or have you had for sometime now? Thanks everyone for the welcome! Looking forward with chatting to everyone.
Summer of 2013

Clarence

• Life Member
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2014, 03:31:46 AM »
...Delaware just took all my money for this permit ;D. Its ridiculous how much they make it for this...

hehe wait till you receive and see it! I don't think they could have made it any cheaper or less official looking, Doesn't matter though.. as long as more people receive them.  ;D
Have ever seen Virginia non-resident.  Makes Delaware look like a masterpiece.