Author Topic: Ain’t got to be Nostradamus to have seen this coming.  (Read 2061 times)

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
Ain’t got to be Nostradamus to have seen this coming.
« on: October 23, 2014, 06:01:18 PM »
In an earlier post I had listed the similarities between the Michal Brown and Trayvon Martin sagas.  My last line was:

Martin: Parents of the deceased turned this tragic event into a lucrative business opportunity making money from the sale of t-shirts, memorabilia and public appearances.
Brown:  To be determined.

http://deccw.com/index.php?topic=3755.0

It appears Brown’s mother, apparently a class act herself, stepped it up a notch.

Police sources tell us Brown`s Grandmother, Pearlie Gordon, along with Brown`s Cousin Tony Petty, were selling t-shirts and other Michael Brown merchandise.

A police report describes a car pulling up and several people getting out. One of those people, was reported to be Michael Brown`s Mom, Lesley McSpadden. A witness described McSpadden yelling ‘You can`t sell this s%$&” One of the relatives, who was selling, reportedly demanded McSpadden show a document proving she had a patent.

The police report says that`s when an unidentified person with McSpadden assaulted Petty so violently that it resulted in a 911 call. A witness tells Fox 2 that the weapon was a metal pipe or pole. The suspect reportedly struck Petty in the face. Medics then took him to Christian Northeast Hospital. The witness said the assault suspect grabbed merchandise and a box of cash believed to contain about $1,400.   

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/10/michael-browns-granny-moms-brawl-in-street-over-t-shirts-swag/

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

Obleo

• Life Member
Re: Ain’t got to be Nostradamus to have seen this coming.
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 01:43:37 PM »
I would buy a t-shirt if it said: "I am an overweight drug abusing thief who assaults police officers and proud of it!"
Proud resident of Kent County DE