State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

NRA American Rifleman Magazine

(1/2) > >>

Beretta92:
The November 2014 issue of the NRA American Rifleman magazine that was mailed to us in Delaware has a list of all of the candidates up for election on November 4. The Attorney General position has Ted Kittila running as a Republican. He sounds like the guy that we need to support! www.TedForAG.com

I do not know him or have met him, anyone know anything about him?

SturmRugerSR9:
I agree. Ted is the man. Voting for Denn is a waste of time. He is going to push for gun-control, like the rest of the Liberal Progressives. The woman running for the Green Party will push for more emission laws and gun-control also, she is a tree-hugger and will back DNREC hurt businesses to reduce hunting of the poor little furry and feathered creatures.

TED KATTILI needs our votes!

Ink@ddict357:
He has my vote! I read about his stance on firearms and he wants to make Delaware a shall issue state and is all for personal protection. Election is right around the corner. Make sure to spread the word and lets get him in!

Just Bill:
I agree........unfortunately, there are too many GIMMEE voters here.  The dems will win.  Have resigned myself the Biden will be the next guv.  I have been helping Greg Lavelle(state senator), but he is only one of a few conservatives.  I have talked with him more than a few times over the years and I think he is a guy we can count on.

I saw something today that upsets me.  Tom Wagner is the only statewide republican in office.  How's this one party system working for Delaware..........not too good for freedom lovers.  Pretty good for the GIMMEE crowd.

robberbaron:
I live in Brandywine Hundred and up until about 8 years ago, it was a safe Republican area. This time we have a chance to put a CCW holder in the house of Rep. Judy Travis is running against Sean Matthews and may actually have a chance if we can get the vote out. One step at a time to restore liberty.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version