Author Topic: CCDW and voting  (Read 7872 times)

Adrenolin

• Life Member
Re: CCDW and voting
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2014, 11:43:24 PM »
Kent.. I think you're making a huge assumption there with state/federal domain. I highly doubt it. The schools and FDs are simply leasing out space.

kent

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2014, 08:28:43 PM »
Kent.. I think you're making a huge assumption there with state/federal domain. I highly doubt it. The schools and FDs are simply leasing out space.
Respectfully, that's what I'm saying. The State and/or Feds could say we are leasing at $$.$$ so we have domain at our legal discretion until the polls close. Same as a tenant renting an apartment. His to do with as long as no State and/or Federal rules are broken. Those that are renting the polling area could say...No NRA hats or No Media Matters Tee Shirts or No I hate Donkeys Head bands. Eric Holder allowed certain individuals using big sticks to control the entrance of polling locations in Pa. during the previous Presidential elections and this is not an assumption. Makes ya think
NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER
DSSA LIFE MEMBER
KENT COUNTY

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2014, 11:40:09 PM »
My 14.5 hours at the election precinct finished yesterday and I was a interesting experience. There were no issues and on one even new that I was CCDW as it should be.
We had a record turnout for our precinct. Largest vote ever. What did this say to the current political regime. 
To bad Northern DE did not follow the voting of Southern DE.
At least the state reps and senators the are pro 2A remained in charge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County