Author Topic: Delaware courts going digital  (Read 3448 times)

ThePixelated

Delaware courts going digital
« on: November 14, 2014, 12:55:14 AM »
http://m.wdel.com/story.php?id=64003

They mentioned the Prothonotary.. Could you imagine if DE courts go digital? Things might (MIGHT) speed up...

« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 01:23:48 AM by ThePixelated »

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
Re: Delaware courts going digital
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 04:56:04 AM »

They mentioned the Prothonotary.. Could you imagine if DE courts go digital? Things might (MIGHT) speed up...
"At the end of 2015, we hope to have a unified civil e-filing system within the courts."
Might help with CCDW apps IF they can accurately convert the hardcopy data, link to existing databases, train the people, build and install the system on schedule. AND it works.  How about subcontracting some of our Geeks?
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 01:47:05 PM »
I feel that the current "system" of processing DECCW permit applications is not the real problem. If you notice the really slow county is New Castle where the is a majority of Liberal Progressive Democrat Gun Control people. The system is not broken the people running it are. In all counties these applications are not a priority. They are processed when there is nothing else to do. You can't convince me that for the number of permit applications submitted that it takes that long (even for a Goberment worker) to process them through the system.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 05:29:09 PM »
I feel that the current "system" of processing DECCW permit applications is not the real problem. If you notice the really slow county is New Castle where the is a majority of Liberal Progressive Democrat Gun Control people. The system is not broken the people running it are. In all counties these applications are not a priority. They are processed when there is nothing else to do. You can't convince me that for the number of permit applications submitted that it takes that long (even for a Goberment worker) to process them through the system.
IMO, the permit workers are more likely budget-constrained rather than inefficient. I agree that the environment is not conducive.
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.