Author Topic: Here We Go Again  (Read 12160 times)

seniorgeek

• Life Member
Re: Here We Go Again
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2015, 03:47:03 PM »
I also emailed Senator Coons and received the same response.
It was exactly word for word as you posted. The standard boiler plate response sent to all that are 2nd Amendment supporters.   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2015, 03:52:13 PM »
One more thing."

"I will be certain to closely weigh the public safety interests of society with the civil liberties and freedoms afforded to all citizens. "

The above sentence tells it all with exactly where he stands. Hi view of public interests.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2015, 07:17:23 PM »
One more thing."

"I will be certain to closely weigh the public safety interests of society with the civil liberties and freedoms afforded to all citizens. "

The above sentence tells it all with exactly where he stands. Hi view of public interests.

Here is another quote from a politician (not Coons) that sounds eerily familiar.

“The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.”

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

JOET

• Life Member
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2015, 04:32:56 PM »
One more thing."

Here is another quote from a politician (not Coons) that sounds eerily familiar.

“The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.”

which one??????
New Castle County

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2015, 10:40:55 PM »
That reminds me of a news video I saw last night. A bunch of Liberal Tree-Huggers protesting the Keystone XL
Pipeline. Carrying their protest signs saying "It's for the Children".  Bull Crap. The one excuse they love to use is "the children". Most of them looked like college students and probably didn't even have children. Maybe that's good, because most of them looked like they should not be allowed to reproduce.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2015, 01:26:37 AM »

which one??????

Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf

While we are at it, that quote sounds like it could have come from the gun grabbers who use Newtown to push their agenda.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 01:31:04 AM by Hawkeye »

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

JOET

• Life Member
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2015, 01:22:57 PM »

which one??????

Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf

While we are at it, that quote sounds like it could have come from the gun grabbers who use Newtown to push their agenda.

sounds about right..
New Castle County